306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Hey hey!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, I'm Carl, new to 306 ownership after I decided to stop daily driving my Renault 5 project car. XD 

Managed to score myself a free 1995 5 door 306 XT in white, its a 1.8 slushbox (how much of a job is that to change, cant imagine it being toooo much of a faff, I just wish it was a manual really its the only thing I'd change about its spec!) and honestly I'm loving it so far. its only done 48k miles with 1 previous owner that is a friend of the family.

A bit about me, I'm a 3rd year Apprentice Tech for JLR, so I'm not tooooo incompetent when it comes to working on cars. I've previously owned and loved Renault 5's, since I was pretty young so I know those inside and out

and more about the car! As stated its a 95/96 XT 5 door, it has the seemingly common heater matrix leak which i plan to tackle on one of the upcoming weekends. It needs some minor TLC as it's been sat a while but it runs and drives really nicely and from my eyes looks like a steal inside and out!
Hi mate and welcome to the club, plenty of info on here, if you can't find the answer just ask Smile
Hey Carl. Welcome to the club. As matt said there is a wealth of knowledge on here! Are you around warwick if youre on JLR?
Welcome along Carl & good luck with your heater matrix change.  I've not seen a guide on here but I know there's one over the the 306gti6 website.  Since there have been issues with Photobucket hosting I don't think you can see the pics any more but there is apparently a workaround.