306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Breaking moonstone 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
have the remains of a moonstone gti6 engine is gone along with seats, doorcards, belts, bumpers and bonnet/grill and lights

Has lowered suspension (shock and springs along with lowered beam) £150
Gti6 box (need new arm as pin seized so had to cut off) £75
17” wheels with tyres £60
Scorpion back box with power low Center section up to cat £75

+ everything else
Have you got more pictures of the exhaust please
Sad times. looks like a really tidy car
Na I brought it oddly for the dead engine as had spun a shell but I needed a head and a sump and my mate needed the brakes - the front end was already misssing along with a few other bits as building mine up from a bare shell

(14-01-2018, 10:38 AM)O7057sam Wrote: [ -> ]Have you got more pictures of the exhaust please
What is the steering wheel like?
from memory its fairly good but ill get some pictures to you when next with the car so you can see

thanks
How much for front brakes?
Can I have the gear gator the gear knob and the pull up bit please also does it have the small lower glove box?
I’m afraid the gear knob and gator is spoken for and front brakes now live on my 205.

I’ll get a pic of the glove box as must admit assumed they were all the same

I’ll get pictures of everything at weeked As afraid car is at a friends farm 1hr from home
Ok cheers 2 different sizes I think
Damm I need the pull up it as it a 2 handed job at the mo to get the bugger in reverse
Forgot to mention I have only used the head and alternator set up off the engine so manifolds etc are avalaible - spun shell so bottom end goosed
(17-01-2018, 11:35 PM)daniel909 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok cheers 2 different sizes I think
Damm I need the pull up it as it a 2 handed job at the mo to get the bugger in reverse

I’ve added a pic of the glovebox 

Steering wheel is pretty good 

Also pics of front springs which are 30mm gmax springs
Open to offers on everything as will get rid of the shell in a few weeks
Location? Lowest on the steering wheel?
Do you know if the upper steering column is free of play in the bearings?  If no play I'd be interested.  £20 including postage?

Cheers
I’m just outside of oxford and say £15 for the wheel?

I’ll have to check the column tbh and get back to you as not something I’ve paid much attention to as yet

Also have a new rallye aux set up so tensioner, idler and belt only test fitted to realise it’s no good as I don’t run powersteering lol £70 posted
I'm not far from Oxford... Message me.?
Any alloys
As per first post only the 17” wheels that it came on
Parts Still for sale ?
best price on the fuel pump posted?
whereabouts approx. in the shire are you?
i'd be interested in the dash for a mould.
I’m near to Kidlington
(23-04-2018, 06:12 PM)Blandy Wrote: [ -> ]I’m near to Kidlington

fab! i'm near Thame.
can I collect sometime?
Hi fella... Got passenger door for parts? Need window regulator and door lock motor
Sorry doors are gone
Hi mate I need a couple of plugs as the wires have broken on mine too close to save them. MAP sensor and radiator temp sensor. Do you have those?
Sorry no the engine looms already spoken for
No worries