306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Style Or Sport? What does Dturbo “s” mean?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Always wondered this question and get varying answers? Anyone shed some light on the meaning and Differences in a DTS[Image: f938406a49640a8f7eecd9a22e0ac77d.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It stands for spaceship.
"Sooty" .....it is a diesel after all.   Rofl
stands for Slightly different seats, Big Grin . . . . Style is the usual concencous, it's no different under the bonnet Smile
(11-11-2017, 10:29 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]stands for Slightly different seats, Big Grin . . . . Style is the usual concencous, it's no different under the bonnet Smile

Thanks for clearing that up lol

" Sad" as mine needs a full sunroof mechanism, drivers seat squab/cover and autoglass are unable to repair front screen this afternoon after some f@cktard bricked it the other night while I was driving home......

so the S is for "sad".
(11-11-2017, 05:36 PM)daddyfixit Wrote: [ -> ]" Sad" as mine needs a full sunroof mechanism, drivers seat squab/cover and autoglass are unable to repair front screen this afternoon after some f@cktard bricked it the other night while I was driving home......

so the S is for "sad".

Bricked it?[emoji23] where you from West Belfast or something

my understanding was that it was "sport" and that it had gti suspension.
*** Sensible answer *** It stands for Special

(12-11-2017, 09:52 AM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]my understanding was that it was "sport" and that it had gti suspension.
It doesn't have GTi suspension though. The GTi6 lump is such a boat anchor that a DTurbo would actually sit higher on GTi6 suspension.
(11-11-2017, 05:37 PM)Dmills306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2017, 05:36 PM)daddyfixit Wrote: [ -> ]" Sad"   as mine needs a full sunroof mechanism, drivers seat squab/cover and autoglass are unable to repair front screen this afternoon after some f@cktard bricked it the other night while I was driving home......

so the S is for "sad".

Bricked it?[emoji23] where you from West Belfast or something

driving last Thursday night through a place called Litherland in Liverpool....pitch black in a line of traffic and whopping great bang as screen cracked in front of me;   no kids around and in a line of traffic so unless it was a spaceship falling  to bits overhead ??

"Shit"