306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Castle Combe - Forge Action Day - 08/09/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saturday September 8th, 2017

Supported by Forge Motorsport

From gripping non-stop track action to huge car club displays and some of the biggest names in the performance scene as trade support, the Forge Action Day is not to be missed! 

Tickets and more info! - http://forgeactionday.com/club-member-zone/
When booking enter club code "306OCFORGE" to book your space on the stand!

Public Track Time - Join a 15 minute open public session or head out for a Mission Motorsport Passenger Ride
Car Club Displays - Over 1500 club cars on display
Show and Shine Competition
Forge Motorsport Exhibitor Village - In addition to the usual Action Day trade, the main show paddock will feature the Forge Exhibitor Mall
Trade Village

====================================================================

Club stand booked. Add your name below if youre attending!

am definetly getting car done for next year and would enjoy meeting up with some fellow members
I’ll be there
1.chopper5000 booked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ive got 3 other events on this weekend so looking almost certain I wont make it! D:
Hi All. Please buy your tickets by the 3rd of august. If we dont have at least 5 tickets booked then we will lose the stand!
Did this go ahead in terms of having a club stand?
There extended time for club bookings. So at the moment looks like we still got a stand.

(14-08-2018, 10:15 PM)Cho99er5000 Wrote: [ -> ]There extended time for club bookings. So at the moment looks like we still got a stand.  

get booked guys. Havent been contacted yet but we need to make sure we have enough to have a viable stand.
ok will sort as soon as i can
can't see anywhere to book club stand tickets - can someone please stick a link here?

thanks
Try this. Club tickets are under club zone

https://castlecombecircuit.co.uk/shows/f...8/09/2018/

Only Chopper and I booked tickets so we have have lost the stand in the main area. We may have space over near tower or can be closer as "individuals"....

chopper what do you want to do?
Yeah Iv got the same email. I’m not fussed I’m tempted to op for individual it’s normally the line of cars up see on left as you come through purple gate. If you rather park up at tower I’m fine with that we’ve been put there before. I think mane thing we try to park together.

No pictures?
Only chopper went and had to join the individual stand. we need at least 5 people to attend to have a stand and the last two CC events we have lost the stand.
I think its time the club diversified such a shame Sad