306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: I may now be 22...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
But my mental age is that of a 7 year old...

[Image: 413846_10150919335394693_512684692_96940...7395_o.jpg]
some nice originals there lmao
lmao some of those are awesome, I guess this was when the machine was on free vend then...........
You get a few hours free in the carpark after hours...

I've not laughed like a 3 year old for so damned long!!!
Never grow up, I will always be complete a child at heart Big Grin
got to be done! ruan i dare you to leave one on the car and park up. Tongue
at christmas time one year at work,
we got these in for christmas gifts
http://www.bongoflashers.com/Fans-and-S ... 491fc6aea3
my mate programmed one, calling a manager a cock. he forgot to reset it after showing us. the next day he realised but it was too late, the box that it was in had been put out on sale.
procta Wrote:got to be done! ruan i dare you to leave one on the car and park up. Tongue
at christmas time one year at work,
we got these in for christmas gifts
http://www.bongoflashers.com/Fans-and-S ... 491fc6aea3
my mate programmed one, calling a manager a cock. he forgot to reset it after showing us. the next day he realised but it was too late, the box that it was in had been put out on sale.

i want somthing like that for my wheels!
Top left one is my fav. Wink

I saw a BMW with bendy neon sticks in his alloy lighting up his brakes... GHEY!
As i always say...you can't help but grow old, but no-one can ever make you grow up! I'm nearing 30 now, and still act like a child as often as possible! lmao :thumbup:
lmao
We did that the last time we were at Curts, Ive got some great ones somewhere.
WiNgNuTz Wrote:As i always say...you can't help but grow old, but no-one can ever make you grow up! I'm nearing 30 now, and still act like a child as often as possible! lmao :thumbup:
my workmate who programed the fans used to do all sorts.
he has brought in fart spray, fart machines, climbed warehouse racking and climbed back down the other side. he even used to get the balls from the summer toy section and throw them at you in the warehouse.
sadly those time are gone now since he left.
Ive got one of those fans... it still says "Sam & Jenni". What BS that was... still not going to change it for old times sake... well not till FCS camping!
lol Nice work, life's too short to grow up