306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: C5 steels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a pair of C5 alloysteels or sale. I don't think £40 ONO is an unfair price to ask. Yes I know you can find them for £10 each if your lucky but if they came up at that price that often they wouldn't sell for so much on forums.

I also have a 406 steel wheel knocking about anyone can have for a quid. it has a nice tyre with tread.

Collection only from Aylesbury HP21

[attachment=30438]
Seriously, How does the world not go mad for C5 alloy-steels anymore?
not enough air flow for brake cooling Tongue
are they C5 sized ballooney tyres?

I'm tempted to get them as spare wheels, do you have anywhere they could be collected from by a courier or could you drop them off to a DPD pickup point or similar? (many halfords do it now I think)
(14-08-2017, 12:53 PM)welshpug Wrote: [ -> ]are they C5 sized ballooney tyres?

I'm tempted to get them as spare wheels, do you have anywhere they could be collected from by a courier or could you drop them off to a DPD pickup point or similar?  (many halfords do it now I think)

Yep they are the C5 balloon size tyres but one of them is barely legal and the other is less legal.
If you just want the wheels (no tyres) I can probably have the tyres taken off and get them couriered
I'd be interested if there were four!
(17-08-2017, 07:43 PM)RetroPug Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be interested if there were four!

Thanks but there is only 2
ok, I would be interested in them without tyres.
(18-08-2017, 11:52 AM)welshpug Wrote: [ -> ]ok, I would be interested in them without tyres.

Tyres are now off.
[attachment=30532]
(21-08-2017, 03:45 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-08-2017, 11:52 AM)welshpug Wrote: [ -> ]ok, I would be interested in them without tyres.

Tyres are now off.

Hi bud if there are no takers I will take them off you if you could get them posted to Portsmouth? Let me know cheers