306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: East Anglia Meet - 09/09/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

Following FCS a few of the East Anglia massive have proposed holding a meet down our way. We did this last year and once again I have the use of the car park at Felixstowe Ferry Sailing Club. The parking backs onto the sea wall over which is a shingle beach big enough for us to have a fire on and sleep if its warm enough to not have tents. There is a green on the opposite side of the car park where we can pitch for £5 per tent.

I propose we meet at 11am on Saturday afternoon at Ipswich Services which has a jet wash for those who need a clean. We will then leave at noon for a 40 minute drive through the winding roads of suffolk before arriving at Felixstowe Ferry where there is a pub and various cafes. 

Tents ready, bbq on, food on, banter on. Sleep. Wake up. Maybe a bit more driving on Sunday but we can decide that evening.

Any suggestions post below!

Schedule:
11am - Ipswich Services - IP6 8LP
noon - Depart Ipswich Services
1pm - Arrive Felixstowe Ferry - IP11 9RZ

Driving Route Saturday: link
Driving Route Sunday: TBC

Report from the last EA meet here - https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/archive/in...34581.html

1. Sam

Oh and the car park and everything is made available to me in good faith. If anyone decides to rev engines at all no matter what the time you will be asked to leave. Im sure we are all better that anyway.
(23-07-2017, 08:29 PM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]1. Sam
2. Hobo Ash

Id be up for this Smile be nice to see some more faces ThumbsUp
1. Sam
2. Hobo Ash
3. Bash & Lady Bash

Definitely up for this! Be rude not to as it's so close

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
1. Sam
2. Hobo Ash
3. Bash & Lady Bash
4. Doseph

Sounds good, I'll stick a 306 badge on the mazda to blend in....
Yeah I'll come along! Tenting might be risqué in September but I'm game!

1. Sam
2. Hobo Ash
3. Bash & Lady Bash
4. Doseph
5. Orta
Tenting might be risqué in september??

(23-07-2017, 08:29 PM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]The parking backs onto the sea wall over which is a shingle beach big enough for us to have a fire on and sleep if its warm enough to not have tents.

Im sticking with the optimism of no tents in September lol
1. Sam
2. Hobo Ash
3. Bash & Lady Bash
4. Doseph
5. Orta
6. Ladysteve & lolsteve

As it's a super long drive for us might take either the Friday or monday off so we can make a proper weekend of it...
Yeh I'll take the Friday off and stay with you guys if that sounds like a plan?
Did you just invite yourself to spend the night with me and Steve? Bit forward.
(25-07-2017, 12:42 PM)LadySteve Wrote: [ -> ]Did you just invite yourself to spend the night with me and Steve? Bit forward.

you said i didnt have to ask? "just walk in" were your exact words.
Is this a meet or are we organising a 306oc orgy here? first time ive looked at this apparently im going which means my wife clearly has "plans" about this night
(25-07-2017, 02:04 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a meet or are we organising a 306oc orgy here? first time ive looked at this apparently im going which means my wife clearly has "plans" about this night

two nights if youre joining the preparty on friday! Which I hope you are!
(25-07-2017, 01:03 PM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-07-2017, 12:42 PM)LadySteve Wrote: [ -> ]Did you just invite yourself to spend the night with me and Steve? Bit forward.

you said i didnt have to ask? "just walk in" were your exact words.

I think those were Steve's words

(25-07-2017, 02:28 PM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-07-2017, 02:04 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a meet or are we organising a 306oc orgy here? first time ive looked at this apparently im going which means my wife clearly has "plans" about this night

two nights if youre joining the preparty on friday! Which I hope you are!

Leave it to Sam to accidently organise an orgy instead of a car meet
Take me off the list just realised I'm still in America when this is happening :-(
Sorry mate.im doing a kayaking event that weekend Sad Sad
Can you stick me down for this Sam, I should be around that weekend!
(05-08-2017, 08:54 PM)partybish Wrote: [ -> ]Can you stick me down for this Sam, I should be around that weekend!

Just add your name to the list! Smile
1. Sam
2. Hobo Ash
3. Bash & Lady Bash
4. Doseph
5. Orta
6. Ladysteve & lolsteve
7. Partybish
bump! just over a week away now! cant wait! Big Grin
Only a few days now!
Got my coat at the ready! Just to check- if its dry enough for a bbq are we all using disposable ones or is someone bringing one? If its wet im assuming its a pub dinner? Looking forward to giving the car a good drive Big Grin
If it's good enough to be on the beach we will be out with chairs, speakers, BBQ and fire pit. If it's BBQ then probably do a group shop. If it's raining we will retreat to the sailing club or pub. Smile

Drive will be pretty much the same regardless.