306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: £39.98 - 5L Fuchs Titan Race Pro S 5w-40 & other offers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
£39.98 for 5L Fuchs Titan Race Pro S 5w-40 & £9.98 for 1L - NO VOUCHER CODE NEEDED

[Image: prosoffermay.jpg]

We also have 30% Off Fuchs Titan Supersyn 5w-40 and Fuchs Titan XTR 5w-30

[Image: xtr-Supersyn-offer-5l_01.jpg][Image: xtr-Supersyn-offer-5l_02.jpg]

As well as these two great offers, we also have the following, all of which can be seen HERE > > > > >

- 25% Off Ferodo brake parts with voucher code FERODO25
* Brake Pads / Discs / Shoes / Repair Kits / Fluid Testers / Fitment Kits / Wear Indicators / Accessories Kits

- 30% Off All Trico Wiper Blades with voucher code TRICO30
* Trico Neoform & Exact Fit wiper blades available

- 20% Off K&N Performance Filters: No voucher code required, prices already adjusted
* K&N Panel Filters, Induction Kits, Service Kits & Oil Filters

- 10% Off all Shell Products : No voucher code required, prices already adjusted
* Engine Oils, Gear Oils & Workshop oils

- Millers Oils Nanodrive Engine Oils Now Available at Opie Oils
* Grades available : 0w-20, 0w-30, 5w-40, 10w-50 and 10w-60

- Valvoline products Now stocked at Opie Oils
* Available : VR1 Racing 5w-50, VR1 Racing 10w-60, VR1 Racing 20w-50, TECTYL Multipurpose 506-WD, SynPower DCT Premium Gear Oil & SynPower CVT Premium Gear Oil

As always, our expert advice is free. If you need help you can call on 01209 215164 (Option 2), email us at sales@opieoils.co.uk, or just ask here.

Cheers,
Oilman
Hi could you supile royel purple? If so at what price? Thanks Jamie
Hi Jamie

No, sorry. We had some tested and weren't impressed with it.

Cheers

Tim
Lol!

Tim, is the silkolene pro-s stuff better than gulf competition? I'm looking for some good 10-40 fully synth...
oilman Wrote:Hi Jamie

No, sorry. We had some tested and weren't impressed with it.

Cheers

Tim

What was the reasons behinde this? Iv been advised to use this for my supercharger and i belive most of the low boost lads use it. You have me a little worried now.

Thanks Jamie
We found that most of the oils we had tested had high sulphur content. At high temps the sulphur can produce acidic compounds, not something you want around the metals of your engine. I spoke to a guy yesterday who is a big RP fan and he reckons they have other chemicals in there to prevent the production of acidic compounds, but the tests we had done didn't show that.

Cheers

Tim
Ed Doe Wrote:Lol!

Tim, is the silkolene pro-s stuff better than gulf competition? I'm looking for some good 10-40 fully synth...

I'd say they are on a par, very little difference between them.

Cheers

Tim