306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: The new guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

New to the forum. French Hot Hatch fan, currently have a MK1 Posi Blue VTS, looking for a GTi6 or D Turbo. Thought this would be the best place to ask questions look for help and possibly buy at some point.

Cheers  Rofl
Welcome to the club. Keep checking eBay and gumtree!
(16-07-2017, 06:40 PM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the club. Keep checking eBay and gumtree!

I do, daily. Kinda gives off the impression I should not bother looking on here? Have I got it wrong?

Cheers
Members don't sell their cars that often on here. This is definitely the place for knowledge and discussion just not necessarily for buying!
Welcome along. Joining the 306 'fold' will take a bit of patience these days as not nearly as many are being advertised as a even a year ago. Keep an eye on Autotrader as well as eBay & Gumtree. The ones I've bought from Autotrader have needed work but were generally pretty well looked after.
Hi mate Smile
Welcome to the forum, I got my 306 from facebook marketplace - there's a few popping on there now. You'll find there's loads of information and good advice on here when you eventually find something.