306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Pugfest 2017 Photos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My out of car videos from yesterday featuring Cully, Hovis, Frosty, Ch00er (or whatever his name is) and others

That Dimma cab was gorgeous, I took several pics of it!
Great weekend guys

I got alot of uploading to do later. Smile

And yes the dimma cab was possibly the nicest car they.
great to meet everyone again
and hope the few that had passenger rides enjoyed the trip up the hill Wink

Had a wicked day as always, had 10runs this year and ths rallye loved every moment. Didnt get any pics but i did get a couple vids
Managed to get in 24 runs this time.  Not quite as many as last year but still good going. Much fun was had
24 runs!
I love Prescott but that's alot of money.
Ah its only once a year and we spend so much time and money getting the cars 100% that it would be a shame not to use it properly.
Had a great time sunday, was noticeably not as busy i thought this year though it seemed to pick up in the afternoon and a few of the regulars missing which was a shame. Nevertheless a great day out and the estate was going pretty well up the hill. Managed to do 10 runs and let mr fish drive it for 1 as well so 11 runs wasn't a bad effort for the car. I have certainly got the bug for it now lol. My last 2 runs the car did cut out in the exact same place but i'll get that sorted out.

I put most my pics up on facebook but i'll try and get round to popping some up on here as well.
Great show.with load great guys and gals.

Thanks fooby for the club gazebo,was pretty epic and now in safe hands.

Was great seeing majority of 306 out up the hill aswell.i got 10 runs in quite easily and knocked 2 secs of last years time.Really made me fall in love with the car again and definitely plan or keeping it and adding more upgrades.Big Grin 

When find my login on youtube ill put the video up bit most have seen it,i posted it on my facebook and pscuk have shared it aswell.

Few photo s i nabbed today 

[attachment=30214][attachment=30215]
Slick photos Sam, where'd they come from?

Didn't take many photos at all and not many of my car. But here's my top three from the event:

[Image: fsTVpO7.jpg]

Dimma 309 yes please! I'm not a massive fan of goodwood green but the kit was epic.

[Image: K1nIcxm.jpg]

Who doesn't like a Yellow Rallye?
[Image: xfJdPwn.jpg]

This Dimma Cab was absolute sex.
All three of those cars look great. Big Grin
Managed to tripod Rofl
[attachment=30256]
The guys on Flickr.shame there no more,as i did see some pro photographers about.

Glad i knocked 2 secs of my time and didnt break anything Big Grin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...=517137144

I can t seems to get into my YouTube account atm so here link to bookface of my run.
Amazing cars.