306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: PH3 rear wiper arm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as it says in the title,
does anyone have a decent one of these they no longer want and are willing to post?
my current one has a broken clip where the blade is retained.
cheap new at a dealer, used ones often dont come off in one piece.
About £20 from dealer. Might have to wait a couple of days though, as they don't keep much on the shelves for 306's these days.
(02-05-2017, 04:45 PM)welshpug Wrote: [ -> ]cheap new at a dealer, used ones often dont come off in one piece.

ok, i'll get onto it later. many thanks.
mine was £16

think its a phase 2 one (as it has hose clips) but does the job no issues at all. (in fact its a little longer i think so better)
should I put a pic up?
(03-05-2017, 07:44 AM)toseland Wrote: [ -> ]mine was £16

think its a phase 2 one (as it has hose clips) but does the job no issues at all.  (in fact its a little longer i think so better)

Phase 2 wiper arms are the same as phase 1 and they are metal. There completely different to phase 3 ones which are plastic. I would be very surprised if they fitted.

There is this one on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350804821174?_...EBIDX%3AIT

Seems pretty cheap so not sure what the quality of it will be like.
(03-05-2017, 05:37 PM)Frosty Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2017, 07:44 AM)toseland Wrote: [ -> ]mine was £16

think its a phase 2 one (as it has hose clips) but does the job no issues at all.  (in fact its a little longer i think so better)

Phase 2 wiper arms are the same as phase 1 and they are metal. There completely different to phase 3 ones which are plastic. I would be very surprised if they fitted.

There is this one on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350804821174?_...EBIDX%3AIT

Seems pretty cheap so not sure what the quality of it will be like.

that's the beastie!
no idea then frosty.. unless they used a similar part (to ph3) just thought it was odd that it had a hose clip at several locations along its length