306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: question, new axel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
bought an axel from imaxel few yrs ago , now 4k later and 4 axel bushes seems to have camber , drivers side , never seemed true , but a bit off from day 1 !! now rubbing the inner guard on left turns and they said everything was uprated !! , mine is a true straight car 89 k got everything its needed , fpsh , 2owners from new including me , im baffled as to why this happened , never screwed or mapped totally original !! , family asking me to get new car , i ask why as mine has got everything its ever needed , serviced every 4k , very little rust anywhere and no rattles tight as fook , just rear trailing arm showing camber Angry Angry Angry which seems slightly higher in the arch + squeaking on entering and exiting
sounds quite terminal, you wont tell how bad until its stripped down though if its exhibiting camber thats usually it.
Imaxle are known for their poor quality and being cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(15-04-2017, 09:16 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: [ -> ]Imaxle are known for their poor quality and being cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% seems that way mate , £400 they charged me for it also !!!