306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: WANTED: Wheel bolt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As title, for a steel wheel, so tapered seat. just the one please, if someone has one and could bring one to Ace, that'd be sa-weeeeet!

might have bent one in an (not so) ingenious method for taking off a hub nut....

thanking you!
I'll have one for you mate Smile
Sweet!! Its not broken is it? Wink
Fuuuuuuuuuuuu I have 3 spare sets of standard alloy wheel bolts and 2 sets of steel wheel bolts. I just put them in my pocket everytime I go and slowly make up another set Big Grin
haha awesome!
i normally do the same, but this scrappy trip had me filling my pockets with other, more expensive things, to make up for the robbing bastards there!

on another, semi related note, am i bringing anything for you to ace this time round?
Urm not sure, have you got anything for me Tongue haha. Hopefully I'll be at ace, if not pm me your address and I'll post out the wheel bolt Big Grin
haha dont think i do! ive got stuff for minge, but thats it i thikn!
Right I can't make it to ace. Got to fuel a 6 hour drive on Wednesday, soooooo pm me you address and I'll get it sent off. It's say on the bedside cabinet right now Smile