306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Super cheap tool set link
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I was perusing ebay for a tool trolly for work as i dont have one currently and came across this 
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/142306618522?_...T#shpCntId

Ive bought one to take on track days in the back on the car as clean tools. I know ebay tools and all that. But £13 worth a punt usually £80 if you buy them from other buyers. Hope its a helpfull link to someone
That seems crazy cheap. I bought one a few year back and was a like £100 quid, though it had ratchet spanners. Think i may get one of these though as can't go wrong for the money. Good find Bash!

The other set they got seems decent price as well http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/216PC-TORX-RAT...Swax5YzXFT

Seems too cheap to be true
Yeah well i have a lot of tools already. I just wanted something clean for the car and a get you out of trouble type thing. Plus it would be bice to not have one coverd in dirt and grease when i have to work in the house as well
I wonder if this will be the size of a matchbox when it shows up.....
Yeah i know what you mean, i'm pretty much the same. Can't go wrong for the money.
does look super cheap, will 99% be coming from China by the looks so probs take a few weeks to arrive, uber cheap though lol
hmmm
my spider warning sence its alarming!!

if its too good to be true it probably is not true

f*ck the spider just bought one £12 with an eBay money back guarantee   whistle
Thats what i was thinking but least with ebay we're covered.
That's just silly, give it a punt for the house.
Euro carparts gave us one very very similar around xmas time.. Great for the money.. As in free lol i dont think itll take much abuse hasnt been used at all lol

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
How is that only 12.95 haha. Ordered a set for Australia.

Surely there is a cock up in pricing there?
That's a ridiculous price, surely the metal alone is worth that??
(21-03-2017, 06:22 AM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]That's a ridiculous price, surely the metal alone is worth that??

Its why i posted it on here and not kn the facebook groups would be gone by now otherwise. Tempted to buy 2 then sell one once it arrives at car boot for £30 lol
Even if it is all rubbish you have a cheap set of screwdrivers for prying things and hitting with hammers and a box to store things in haha.
or it's some kind of scam. Similar tool sets are on eBay, but they're nearly 60 quid.
Given the price and the sellers very low feedback I think something is amiss.

Having said that I've bought one anyway, Paypal will cover me if anything go's wrong.
I've ordered 2. One to keep at work and one to raffle off for charity at my work. Thanks to OP for posting.
The strange paypal email raises soem questions.... I feel an ebay refund coming here
Yea look here is the exact same listing from a genuine seller.

£78.99
Haha just got the standard 'your recent ebay transaction may be from a pompromised eBay account'

They are gonna have some fun refunding all those who took a punt
Yeah just got the same. Shame really. Was gonna be a nice little box for that price. Why i took a go because of ebay money back garentee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've got the same message. Was worth a go though.
Boo got the email as well!
Think half the forum have had that message this morning lol
I abstained Big Grin
Well I did call it a few days ago.............

Hopefully at least the scam got stopped before the scumbag made off with any money.
listing now removed
(22-03-2017, 10:49 PM)toseland Wrote: [ -> ]listing now removed

That's because it was a fake

everyone been refunded??

from ebay at 1845 today

Here's the case outcome
eBay Customer Service has refunded you through PayPal.
We've initiated a refund of £ 12.95 back to the PayPal funding source that you used to purchase the item. Please allow 48 hours for the refund to process.

Final decision:This case was found in your favour.
Seller ID :lisatheedam2012
Request reason :Item not received
Yep refunded here as well.
Must have been a nightmare for the person who's account got hijacked.

Seriously, who sells fake tools?? Some people will try anything!!
Yeah got refunded. This is why i chaced it at the end of the day. Once won a turbo for £1.80 on there and got it

Pages: 1 2