306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Driver Door wiring prob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Usual thing .  When got it lots of damage to wires so managed to join everything up.  Last few days it's developed a faul  I can't fix yet.  I find the locking/ dead lock firing at random in or out of car even when on road.  wriggling the wires makes in lock and unlock so thats the fault. I am terrified of  it locking me out when key is in  ignition lock so want to disable the central locking. How can I disble it until later?  Dive under rear seat and find control box and unplug it,Pull a fuze? As long as I can lock it manually I am happy with that for now
Pretty sure there is a box under where the rear seats bolt that you can unplug and that should stop the central locking.
Either pull the fuse out of the fuse box or unplug the central locking control box under the rear driver seat
(05-03-2017, 07:54 PM)Pug0BZ3011 Wrote: [ -> ]Either pull the fuse out of the fuse box or unplug the central locking control box under the rear driver seat

Thanks both. I will go that route and make sure I have an emergency key wired onto under the car so if the worst happens I will always get in and retrieve the keys .
(06-03-2017, 01:43 PM)ROBCAT Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2017, 07:54 PM)Pug0BZ3011 Wrote: [ -> ]Either pull the fuse out of the fuse box or unplug the central locking control box under the rear driver seat

Thanks both. I will go that route and make sure I have an emergency key wired onto under the car so if the worst happens I will always get in and retrieve the keys .

There is no control box under the back seat so where is it?
try under the driver's seat