306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Dec from Portsmouth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I've not long had my 306 already straight through exhaust and stage 1. Keep an eye out for me[Image: image1.jpg][Image: image1_1.jpg][Image: image2.jpg]
Welcome along. Sounds like you have done a decent couple of mods to improve the car.
(26-02-2017, 05:29 PM)Frosty Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome along. Sounds like you have done a decent couple of mods to improve the car.

Thanks, only had it 3 weeks and love it!
Hello and welcome Smile anymore plans for further mods?
Welcome! :-)
(27-02-2017, 10:49 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and welcome Smile anymore plans for further mods?

Yes, I've got a custom cream leather interior coming soon, I plan to go stage 2 and I'm soon to be getting coilovers and some whistler wheels Smile
Welcome to 306oc. Big Grin
(27-02-2017, 05:10 PM)decjhawes Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-02-2017, 10:49 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and welcome Smile anymore plans for further mods?

Yes, I've got a custom cream leather interior coming soon, I plan to go stage 2 and I'm soon to be getting coilovers and some whistler wheels Smile

Cream leather sounds good! Stage 2 on a HDi completely transforms how the car drives and im sure you wont be dissapointed Smile
Hey, Jonny and I are pretty local, come say hi. We like our diesels. Wink
welcome to the club dec! Looks good! Going to lower it 40mm?