306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: TRS straps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do people think about the TRS straps?
Bare sexual.
do they look any good on a 306?
A TRS strap on a pug...

[Image: puppy-sticking-out-tongue.jpg]

This is all i ever see anyway
Lol I like them and only 10 delivered so if you don't like its no big deal
Trs strap?
tow straps
Ohhh right Smile yeah they look good. Do you have to cut the original toe eye off then?
Matt Wrote:Ohhh right Smile yeah they look good. Do you have to cut the original toe eye off then?

I know most people tend to just use a climbing carabina, just attatch them that way - i dont like linking metal-metal, but thats my preference Wink
I don't get the point of them tbh, whats wrong with the tow eye? And are you expecting to need a tow lol? :?
Because race car.
^^ This
I'm still confused. :?
Iv been thinking about one of these but if you psut it on the OE eye it will look shite. So i think i am actualy going to cut my tow eye off .

Also i think they are better than the OE eye because if you do ever get a tow on tben they just get bent and scratched and look crap after also a chance of damaging your grille if it bends to much
TRS tow strap is awesome. I need to cut off my original tow eye though.
These are a stupid idea if your car brakes down on the road though as then you cant be towed with a solid tow bar.
Seatbelt FTW

[Image: DSCF6201.jpg]

The original towing eye fell out, i didn't remove it.
Fozzy Wrote:Seatbelt FTW

[Image: DSCF6201.jpg]

The original towing eye fell out, i didn't remove it.

This is what I was thinking of throughout this thread haha
Maybe i should start selling them i have plenty spares haha
Haha yeah! Fozzys custom trs straps! Copyright done! Hahaha
It does just look like a seatbelt dyed a colour usually...