306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Let's talk about knobs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

The HDI needs a new knob, firstly anyone have the part number and price from the main stealer?

Secondly what knobs are a direct fit for the funny Peugeot lever system? And who has welded a new piece on with a thread?

Many thanks
servicebox has all the numbers...

theryre about £40 or so depending on which you want/have.
I've given up on service box if I'm honest, login stopped working.
Gear stick knob?
I fitted one from a 206cc with new leather gaitor from eBay.
Freezing in winter boiling in summer!
Yer i want a leather one not a knock off one.

Also wary of eBay as they rarely fit correct.
I really need a new knkb in mine to be honest. Yet to sort it though got enough other bits to sort first though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anyone feeling kind and finding the part number?

Before I give in and sort a new log in.
206 / 307 silver knob pretty nice, bit of weight to it - think i shoved one in the zx estate, nice imo
The metal one fit the odd 306 barb lever?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/232240287224
yes..
I genuinely thought this thread was gonna be admin related. lmao
(15-02-2017, 10:11 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]I genuinely thought this thread was gonna be admin related. lmao

Off topic and clearly just sig related, but I reckon if you've got time to cut out your car from background, you've got time to colour your bumper in - lies or no lies
(16-02-2017, 06:57 AM)zx_volcane Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-02-2017, 10:11 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]I genuinely thought this thread was gonna be admin related. lmao

Off topic and clearly just sig related, but I reckon if you've got time to cut out your car from background, you've got time to colour your bumper in - lies or no lies
True enough, but I wanted it to be an accurate representation of how the car currently looks, so I left it. Wink
Quite like the look of the metal one, assuming 206 gaitor doesn't fit a 306?
for later cars with the leather and metal knob there is a note against the part number to use the 206/406 part.
Any thing fits when you have a drill and hammer ?[Image: 9b93f1af5d513d0fbe566e26bb51c4b3.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk