306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Long time no speak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello people ? long time no speak how are we all doing? Must if been abut 3 maybe 4 years since I last posted on here ? gd to see it still going and a bunch of new faces ?

well after a couple years out of the French scene I've kind of decided to come back as I need a cheep diesel a what better car than a car that I've had a 4 off, so if anyone knows of a 3 door hdi for sale in the south west area please don't hesitate to contact me
Well welcome back. Im newish round here anyway. Probs around 3 years. People always seem to come back after a while though. Good bunch this lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome back fella, good hunting on the car front, it's not like they're rare but there's definitely a lot less about these days Smile
Welcome back bud! Good to see you on here again! Smile
Welcome back dude, expect to see a clean and slammed project thread up soon. Big Grin
Yes you will ? something along those lines I really miss my old 6 but I want my phase 1 dt back haha
Welcome back mate. 3drs command a premium and have often been owned by oiks, the estates look possibly more awesome slammed with the roof bars removed and can be had in clean condition from about £300 for a top spec car with some MOT.
Welcome back Sam! Please do a slammed estate. they always look good and decent 3 doors are hard to find.
I have a slammed estate I'm breaking. But haven't even begun to break it yet. So still while
Hey Sam Smile good to see you coming back!

Friend of mine is possibly selling a 3dr astor hdi dturbo. Inbox me if you want his number. Its a clean one and he wants half decent money for it though.
Well I have been on the look out for a 306 for a while but nothing really took my fancy but was close to buying a white rallye but didn't in the end. But I do have a car [emoji4] [Image: 523d6e85d889ec63e343ca96dfb7ecd6.jpg][Image: 2de654aeec4d3b7fb29de79293298207.jpg][Image: 1eedfef5fee5b46c1edb08d1cd1961c7.jpg][Image: 22a4e9088934e9876cc8ffbfe495f15b.jpg] it's like a 306 [emoji4] it's my 120d m sport e81 1 series and I have to say it's brilliant it's like a modern 306 really handles amazingly

thats a shame... both the fact that its a BMW and also the fact that you didn't have a 306.
funny looking 306!
Couldn't find the right one really, wanted an Astor hdi so I could kind of build my old 6 but finding one that wasn't a 5 door or high mileage was difficult

yeh its becoming difficult to find good examples! I wouldnt mind a 3 door diesel as a daily but the saab is so good. Ideally Id want to get a hdi as well as the saab so i can try it as a daily before commiting.
Exactly that bud, I know there out there but it's the patience to wait for one haha plus I needed a car asap and I do have a soft spot for these

(05-06-2017, 03:22 PM)sam Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly that bud, I know there out there but it's the patience to wait for one haha plus I needed a car asap and I do have a soft spot for these

patience and the space to have a fourth car on the parents drive! Currently only two reasons to move out, one remove some annoyances, two space for my own cars and kit.
Nice to see you back mate Smile
I know the feeling mate I'd love to have a 6 again for a toy but it's space and money that I can't afford really at the moment trying to save for a house. To be honest though it's the 177hp model and a stage one map goes up to 235hp with 339ftq anything after that is hybrid turbo, fmic etc cheers sam ? I'll start a thread once it's lowered and have some oem 18's fitted