306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: GI 4 x Cyclones with 800mile Parada Spec2's on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I may be selling my cyclones, 2 with only tiny scuffs on, 2 with minor kerbing, with almost brand new Parada Spec2s on (195/50/15).

Most will know I only had the '6 on the road from April 8th, so they hadn't even been on the car a month when I stacked it.

This is a thread gauging interest, please feel free to pm me if you want more information. Pics are on my old project thread.

Looking for £240 which is only £12 more than the cost of the tyres alone. Offers welcome also
how come your selling? you not getting another '6?
^^^ what he said.... ????????
Sadly I need the moneys guys. Plus hopefully if i get another '6 it'll have clones on already!

Any interest in these at all?!
He's just gauging interest incase he needs the Wonga... Confusedmile:
I'd just like to say after changing to these tyres they are fapping awesome. This is such a good deal guys, worth every penny.
Fancy a swap for some one of a kind 17"s? ninja
what 17"s? and not really, but pm me.
hm, there brand new tyres so selling them will always be wasting money, be much better to keep hold / sell new ones...but if your despirate for cash to buy a new one guess it might be the only option...
its a horrible situation. you know what you have paid for them but you know you wont get anywhere near your money back.
just a thought but could you take the tyers off and sell the wheels and tyers seperatly? glwts
Pretty fair price IMO, if you look at it being £100 for a good set of clones and £140 for some 500 mile old Parada Spec 2s...
kingy Wrote:its a horrible situation. you know what you have paid for them but you know you wont get anywhere near your money back.
just a thought but could you take the tyers off and sell the wheels and tyers seperatly? glwts

Would be more hassle tbh, two lots of postage and used tyres are a nightmare to sell in my experience. Even my brand spanking Falkens with the moulding marks on them are getting no interest and i'm selling them £15 a tyre cheaper than Camskill!
No interest in these? I can take to FCS or Ace whenever guys! You wont find better dry tyres for the money, and given theyre almost brand new you're effectively getting a set of 'clones for £12!!!!
I'm with Ed now and have seen these first hand Smile really worth the money, the tyres look brand new and the clones are in great condition!
Kimmie Wrote:I'm with Ed now and have seen these first hand Smile really worth the money, the tyres look brand new and the clones are in great condition!

Don't listen to her she's lying.

The tyres are thread bare, 2 of the wheels are buckled and there's a crudely drawn penis on another.

Smile joking!
What about the flat spots from locking up? lol /troll
Connor Wrote:What about the flat spots from locking up? lol /troll

Should of had bigger brakes. Would of solved that!
Niall Wrote:Should of had bigger brakes. Would of solved that!

:laughing-rolling: