306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 2x Drivers side doors MOSB Dark Green Met
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I need 2 drivers side doors for a Mk1 306. Colour code MOSB which is a dark mettallic Green. Just need straight panels, door cards etc not important. Some Censored 's kicked them in during a fight outside the pub next door one night a while back and looking to tidy it up a bit. The old girls only got 265,000 miles on it so there's still a bit of life left in it yet Smile

Ta

Paul.
Bump.
(29-12-2016, 05:08 PM)Paul Baldwin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I need 2 drivers side doors for a Mk1 306. Colour code MOSB which is a dark mettallic Green. Just need straight panels, door cards etc not important. Some Censored 's kicked them in during a fight outside the pub next door one night a while back and looking to tidy it up a bit. The old girls only got 265,000 miles on it so there's still a bit of life left in it yet Smile

Ta

Paul.

Hi I have a compleat 306 breaking and needs to be gone ASAP if you want the doors
Confused The car has just been Sorned and I don't think it'll see the road again sadly. It was hit while parked a while back and has just been driven thru deep water and hydraulic locked Undecided Was up to 282K too.
I'll ask my sister tho. May be interested in the complete car. Is it definitely MOSB? It's only avaialble on a phase 1 as far as I know.

Cheers,

Paul.
Hi,

have replied to you PM Ade,

Cheers,

Paul.