306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Club Calendar 2017 - Order Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Between Christmas day and new year is when I plan to start packaging and tale them to the post office. Lucky I've got lots of boxes i can fold up.
Safe, looking forward to replacing last years, although tbf I think that one is still on May

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
(23-12-2016, 09:42 PM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys. Just toseland to pay on the current list. I ordered 25 so there are plenty left. Last year we sold 40 odd so keep the orders coming in.

paid mate
Ill be wrapping these up tonight and hoping that the post office is open tomorrow! There are 12 left and the the price includes a donation to the club which will be used for a club kit for show season in 2017.
*ahem*  Itwasntme

Im still awaiting bank deets to send monies too...
Matt are tou able to PayPal as gift to payments@306oc.co.uk? If not I can send you my personal details and then transfer it for you.
Latest!

1. SRowell (x2) - POSTED
2. Lady bash- COLLECTED
3. Piggy - POSTED
4. Frosty - POSTED
5. Chopper5000 - POSTED
6. Strikeforce - POSTED
7. Toseland - POSTED
8. P-Courty - POSTED
9. Zx-volcane - POSTED
10. Orta - POSTED - NEED ADDRESS
11.sambo the bodger - POSTED
12. Matt-Rallye - POSTED - NEED ADDRESS
13. Day666 - POSTED

When I say posted i mean they have been packaged and will be at the post office tomorrow. Those who have awards will find them packaged in the same as their calendar.

12 LEFT!
Anything extra for postage to Ireland?
If you pay the 16 I'll post it out tomorrow and if its a few quid extra would you be able to pay that? Should be fine though. Remember to include your name and full address in the PayPal note!
(28-12-2016, 12:14 AM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]If you pay the 16 I'll post it out tomorrow and if its a few quid extra would you be able to pay that? Should be fine though. Remember to include your name and full address in the PayPal note!
Perfect! £16 paid!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Received my calendar in the post today, seem really decent quality. Are they made by a different company to previous years?

Anyway cheers for sorting it all out Sam Smile
Exactly the same as before. They come from vistaprint. I went for slightly heavier paper than before.

(28-12-2016, 08:24 PM)pugolliek Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-12-2016, 12:14 AM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]If you pay the 16 I'll post it out tomorrow and if its a few quid extra would you be able to pay that? Should be fine though. Remember to include your name and full address in the PayPal note!
Perfect! £16 paid!

Received. All packed up and ready to go! Big Grin

9 LEFT!
Calendar received looks really good
got mine today
mine arrived and has pride of place in the kitchen Big Grin
Mine just landed, looks the business, thanks very Much!!

(11-01-2017, 09:30 PM)pugolliek Wrote: [ -> ]Mine just landed, looks the business, thanks very Much!!

no worries glad you like it! remember late this year there will be a photo submission thread where you can submit photos for the 2018 calendar!
Still got some left guys! 8 left! Big Grin
Now reduced to £9 posted each!
bump!
Bump still available at £9 each!
I know we're halfway through the year, but are these still available? If you can confirm price with postage, il get my paypal account sorted Smile
(30-06-2017, 08:34 AM)Hobo Ash Wrote: [ -> ]I know we're halfway through the year, but are these still available? If you can confirm price with postage, il get my paypal account sorted Smile

I think I have some somewhere! Ill dig them out and get in touch.
Pages: 1 2