306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: I now own johnnys cabby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i wanted this when johnny had it. Same thing as usual no money no time. However i recently still have no money and no time but offerd to me stupid cheap. So as it stands now it hadnt moved in 10 months and started on the button. Few things to sort, was going to break it but if there is any genuine interest i can put some time and effort in and get it tested as it tuns out its quite nice. Here are some pictures i took in the dark on a potatoe [Image: 69d505754d8c1766705623dbd211e338.jpg][Image: 38cf3028cb1ead84f3d93c7e4713c9db.jpg][Image: 8fdd84a80e4b03b16e0324245829fa08.jpg]
Jesus

Bloody

Christ

Can't afford but I've wanted it for years
That's gone a lovely shade of green. Delighted to hear you're thinking of keeping it, got some great memories with this car.
So have i.. drove like a goddess and pulled like a train..

pity the softtop porsche was 4 cars in front in southhampton town centre!
BROWWWN!!
Love this car. I drove it back from The Lakes to Southampton for Jonny and it was awesome, it goes so well.
Lovely thing. What's your plans for it?
Don't break it, it was a clean shell and just so much fun to own! Needs a better engine though, maybe a valver hdi?
(03-12-2016, 06:12 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't break it, it was a clean shell and just so much fun to own! Needs a better engine though, maybe a valver hdi?

16v MTDi and a VNT Smile
So ive looked round this. Far to good to break so ill put an mot on it and sell it. I reckon £800 is a fair price for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[attachment=29133]
Here was a picture before it was tucked up in a pub car park for 10 months, just needs a good clean. Spec doesnt seem to have changed since johnny either. So 10mm pump, rhf5 turbo, straight through exhaust, 307 front brakes, lowered clones etc. Heated seats as well, got to play with the roof as well to get that to work perfect as wrll
Stop it. Your gonna make me have to buy that bloody car off you.
I love it but that spoiler ruins it, it looks awful!
(04-12-2016, 05:18 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Stop it. Your gonna make me have to buy that bloody car off you.

This car has dum dum written all over it! do it chris lmao