306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Gti front shocks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After a set of shocks for the front end, with top mounts if possible 

Price posted please
Are ph3 "Dturbo"the same? I'vw got a set of those here with top mounts
(01-12-2016, 06:38 AM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Are ph3 "Dturbo"the same? I'vw got a set of those here with top mounts

Any photos of these? Interested if the OP is not, as they are the same as GTI ones bar different springs for the HDI.
Bit rubbish pics...

[attachment=29109]
[attachment=29110]

Still on car. Can be removed if you want them. I'd say they are in average/good condition.
Any pictures of top mounts?
What would you want for them
Posted mate?
(01-12-2016, 04:38 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Any pictures of top mounts?
What would you want for them
Posted mate?

Is postage any different to The white island than mainland? i'll get pics tomorrow bud
If those arent right from piggy shortly i will have a set of B4's with 40mm H&R springs on.. used for about 4000 miles in all.
Postage shouldn't be any different, I've never had a problem.

How soon? And out of interest how much?
(04-12-2016, 08:33 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Postage shouldn't be any different, I've never had a problem.

How soon? And out of interest how much?

£20+postage? can whip them off whenever
Sounds god to me mate, pm the total plus payment detais
(11-12-2016, 08:32 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds god to me mate, pm the total plus payment detais

Who do you want me to use for courier?
I used Hermes last time, but whatevers cheap and reliable haha
(01-12-2016, 08:24 PM)toseland Wrote: [ -> ]If those arent right from piggy shortly i will have a set of B4's with 40mm H&R springs on.. used for about 4000 miles in all.

Talk too me mofo...
I have a pair if you aren't sorted.