306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Drivetribe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone had a look at Drivetribe? Signed up this morning and having a look around. Think Facebook/Twitter but cars. Kind of like Jalopnik style where you can comment on posts too.

Seems so far like Facebook, if you signed up only to car pages. Bit like I do already.
I have a code but I don't have Facebook so I'm waiting for Twitter integration Smile
Just signed up now, i'm always very sceptical of new stuff like this but i will give it a go Smile Can't see that it has anything more to offer than facebook though in honesty.
it rarel catches on because it doesnt have the momentum behind it. Car Throttle is pretty much the same but has a successful following of its youtube videos and puts out decent content.
Got early access a while back but no facebook soooo....
(29-11-2016, 06:59 PM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]it rarel catches on because it doesnt have the momentum behind it. Car Throttle is pretty much the same but has a successful following of its youtube videos and puts out decent content.

I haven't watched their youtube channel, but Car Throttle's articles/posts are mostly either reposts of videos found somewhere online, or clickbait with no substance eg. "5 reasons why...", "what I think every time I see a..."
Car throttle is turd, aimed at the Americans and idiots these days!

He borked his MX5 and bought a pig of a M3.
Car throttle is absolute turd!

Been using this drivetribe thing abit more, some interesting content surprisingly! only following tribes that interest me and posting in a few seems good Smile