306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Castle Combe - Spring Action Day - 08/04/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
1. Cully PAID
2. chopper5000 PAID
3. Nexus PAID
4. Puglove PAID
5. Kerry PAID
6. gti6man - £15 sent
1. Cully PAID
2. chopper5000 PAID
3. Nexus PAID
4. Puglove PAID
5. Kerry PAID
6. gti6man - £15 sent
7. Rocker8742 - paid
8. Rocker +1 - paid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1. Cully PAID
2. chopper5000 PAID
3. Nexus PAID
4. Puglove PAID
5. Kerry PAID
6. gti6man PAID
7. Rocker8742 PAID
8. Rocker +1 PAID
9. Eeyore PAID

Numbers are looking great. I can see payments received thanks guys. I wasnt planning on coming to it merely organising it but could be tempted especially if Bates is going to keep me company on the long drive Tongue
1. Cully PAID
2. chopper5000 PAID
3. Nexus PAID
4. Puglove PAID
5. Kerry PAID
6. gti6man PAID
7. Rocker8742 PAID
8. Rocker +1 PAID
9. Eeyore PAID
10. Daveeeeeeyy +1 PAID
Davey is your plus one another car or just a mate in your car?
Eeyore
It'll be My old man in my car haha
1. Cully PAID
2. chopper5000 PAID
3. Nexus PAID
4. Puglove PAID
5. Kerry PAID
6. gti6man PAID
7. Rocker8742 PAID
8. Rocker +1 PAID
9. Eeyore PAID
10. Daveeeeeeyy +1 PAID
11. Pebbles167 PAID
Ill be booking this tomorrow (Wednesday) ! If you want to come put your name down before noon!
Sent the application off for 11 places on stand. Not sure how track time is booked. It can be booked as part of the club stand booking which seems to be £30 for 15 mins.
Stand is booked, passes are currently being prepared at present. They will be sent to me and then I will either post in advance or distribute on the day!
Tickets have arrived! My aim is to be there to distribute them! Or I can post them out if required.

[attachment=29558]
is there a map of where to aim for on site?
Where are you going to be to collect the passes from? Or are we meeting before hand etc Smile.
Meet at morris ons?
Haven't received a map yet. Yes it would be good to all meet at the local morissons before so that I don't ha r to stand on the gate for hours on end!

What time are people able to get there? Meet for 9.30 leaving for 10am?
Updated with map. Stand T4. Its quite a way over on the right of the track beyond FCS camping.

[Image: IMG_20170320_114744_zps8uha4jhf.jpg]
I've never had my cars on a stand at Combe so would be good if I could meet up and follow someone in haha
ooow almost on Tower corner
Bring packed lunch's every one Big Grin
(20-03-2017, 12:58 PM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]ooow almost on Tower corner
Bring packed lunch's every one Big Grin

yeh its pretty far round! Bring some deckchairs so we can sit up near the fence. Not a ver exciting corner so I reckon a walk round to quarry and we will be all good!
We put in that area last year at forge action day. Sat on a hill, bogey, very slippery. If your lowered your going to get stuck and it's a long walk to anywhere. On up side it's not a bad spot to watch track

Wasnt forge last year a really rainy event though?
Yeah very much so. Hight still an issue I was caching my front bumper lip going up and down it and I'm not lowered and lip only adds an inch to the bumper

[quote='Cho99er5000' pid='610960' dateline='1490036754']
Yeah very much so. Hight still an issue I was caching my front bumper lip going up and down it and I'm not lowered and lip only adds an inch to the bumper

Oh dear my gti6 is slammed ??‍♀️
Fingers crossed the weathers okay this time then... I'll be bringing along a couple of family members in my car is that okay? Do I need to purchase additional tickets?
(21-03-2017, 11:58 AM)gti6man Wrote: [ -> ] I'll be bringing along a couple of family members in my car is that okay? Do I need to purchase additional tickets?

stand parking includes 3 people in the car 1 being driver

pay on the day tickets are per person

Wink
Ah perfect thank you!
Meet at Morissons Cepen Way, Chippenham SN14 6UZ at 9.30am to leave to go to the show at 10am. If you are unable to make this please PM me to arrange postage of your ticket. Tickets are not able to be left on the gate and I will not be able to be on the gate waiting for people to arrive.
Tickets posted out to those who requested them.
You realise that combe opens to clubs 8am and opens to the pubilic at 10am. And being a much bigger show than fcs. If we arrive at 10am it may take 45mins to get in as we will need to get up to far far far gate
Wise point! If this is indeed the case I may ask for tickets to be posted - Get in there early before the rush hour hits, burn some time with a bit of detailing. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4