306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Staff Changes - November 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the admin team are obviously too busy fixing the advanced search and sorting us out with a multi photo upload I thought I'd post this thread for them seen as the changes were a week ago.

You may have noticed some changes in forum staff so firstly a huge thanks to Darren and Ruan who have been moderators since the start, in fact they are member number 3 and 4 respectively and also Cully and Wingnuts who came to moderating a little latter.

Anyway we have enlisted 3 more members as moderators who will tidying the forum, chastising online miscreants and also be helping with the organising of club meets. They are as follows.

Matt-Rallye, less fat than a chicken wing and vapes harder than my kettle. Owns many cars, almost none of which are road legal but includes 2 Rallyes (needs a white 1 to complete the set) and also 3 land rovers and other scrap, lives in a scrapyard practically, works in a scrapyard actually and basically lives the dream. Often found shouting eeeeeeeyyyyyyaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkk!!!! at meets.
[attachment=29006]

Tom "Bash" Barnard, a rocker with an impressive beard. Owns more Peugeots than I can keep track of but secretly loves the Ford Ranger. Lives in East Anglia but appears to be lacking the obligatory webbing between his fingers. Was a mechanic but gave it up as it was too much like hard work.
[attachment=29007]

Jordan / JJ0063 / 1616six, He's the one with the ears not the one with the nice arse. Serial car buyer, each a bigger mistake than the last, hasn't owned a 306 for many moons and hasn't been to a meet for even longer as such the photo is irrelevant. Always online unless he's off selling car insurance.
[attachment=29008]

Be nice when they are around, they all wield the banhammer and no doubt are itching to use it.
In fairness they are never going to get better than the man who banned a member from the forum for breathing too loudly at a meet, that dude was a hero.
LOL!

Thanks Chris.

That photo is absolutely awful! Must be 5+ years old. For reference I look nothing like that now.

I have also owned a 306 this year!

Chris is lucky I know him quite well and have met him more times than any other forum member or I could have been tempted to try out my hammer!
(14-11-2016, 07:55 PM)1616six Wrote: [ -> ]LOL!

Thanks Chris.

That photo is absolutely awful! Must be 5+ years old. For reference I look nothing like that now.

I have also owned a 306 this year!

Chris is lucky I know him quite well and have met him more times than any other forum member or I could have been tempted to try out my hammer!

If you turned up to more meets finding photos might be easier Smile
I will be making more of an effort although I'll never deny the fact I'm not a massive meet go-er although I can be found at most major shows throughout the year but in a work aspect.

I also do believe knowing what the mods look like is quite a good idea though so I'll do this properly...

I'm Jordan, 25 in the next few weeks, live in Norfolk with my partner & our pug. I very much lead the quiet life, don't drink, don't smoke, love cars. I work as an affiliate business development consultant although somehow I'm a qualified agri mechanic on paper. I have been with the forum since the day it started & way before then too. Although many won't believe it, I'll always have a 306 shaped heart!

I've cropped Amber out so she doesn't kill me but here I am, I'm the one with the ginger beard.

[Image: 82CAEA2F-5020-4038-9692-AEF05472C09C_zps8waspydv.jpg]

Cheers
Nicely done Chris Big Grin also good stalking skills, I've been around the club for 8 years now and I think that's the first time I've seen JJ lol, I'm looking forward to bumming the initiation heck out of these 3 at the next meet Big Grin xxx
Oh and here's a pic from the first day I properly met our resident Dum-Dum at the Christmas meet in Coventry a few years back.

[Image: 7A1542FA-BBF9-4418-9928-A7FDE1823B42_zps3katl2ct.jpg]
161616161616 - is Jordan.

f*ck. Mind blown. Gen didn't know this
So me and the mrs have just about recovered from our half hour laughing session at this! lmao

Absolute forum gold and one of the many reasons i love being a part of this forum & community Big Grin
(14-11-2016, 09:06 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [ -> ]So me and the mrs have just about recovered from our half hour laughing session at this! lmao

Absolute forum gold and one of the many reasons i love being a part of this forum & community Big Grin

Now if only you had a working 306  Rofl
(14-11-2016, 08:23 PM)1616six Wrote: [ -> ]I will be making more of an effort although I'll never deny the fact I'm not a massive meet go-er although I can be found at most major shows throughout the year but in a work aspect.

I also do believe knowing what the mods look like is quite a good idea though so I'll do this properly...

I'm Jordan, 25 in the next few weeks, live in Norfolk with my partner & our pug. I very much lead the quiet life, don't drink, don't smoke, love cars. I work as an affiliate business development consultant although somehow I'm a qualified agri mechanic on paper. I have been with the forum since the day it started & way before then too. Although many won't believe it, I'll always have a 306 shaped heart!

I've cropped Amber out so she doesn't kill me but here I am, I'm the one with the ginger beard.

Dude you still look like you did 5 years ago, still ginger with that forehead and those ears.
Don't crop your bird out, that's mean.

Also before you you start getting all giddy with your new power number 33 remember I am number 7 Wink

(14-11-2016, 08:43 PM)1616six Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and here's a pic from the first day I properly met our resident Dum-Dum at the Christmas meet in Coventry a few years back.

[Image: 7A1542FA-BBF9-4418-9928-A7FDE1823B42_zps3katl2ct.jpg]

And I still look like that to this day. (pic taken halloween 2016)
[attachment=29010]
jesus chris. i said i was going to do this and was about to do it. Only just written the snetterton report!
(14-11-2016, 09:20 PM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]jesus chris. i said i was going to do this and was about to do it. Only just written the snetterton report!

Did you?
Are you sure?
(14-11-2016, 09:20 PM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]jesus chris. i said i was going to do this and was about to do it. Only just written the snetterton report!

doesn't matter does it, quite liked it in Dum's inimitable style Big Grin
(14-11-2016, 09:23 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]

Did you?
Are you sure?

yes. just happens to be in the staff section. Anyway youve said it well and done a little bit about each person strangely what i was planning so.... well done :Tongueonus points for you x
Spot on description sir!! I am indeed dying to use the ban hammer. Ill be on keeping an eye on things where i can and helping out. I also do want a ranger have done for a while Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(14-11-2016, 09:10 PM)Orta Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-11-2016, 09:06 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [ -> ]So me and the mrs have just about recovered from our half hour laughing session at this! lmao

Well all i need is an engine loom now ninja
Keep up the good work gents. I might not have many posts to my name but I lurk around here plenty to know what goes on
(14-11-2016, 07:48 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]In fairness they are never going to get better than the man who banned a member from the forum for breathing too loudly at a meet, that dude was a hero.

I still maintain that was a valid reason for wielding the ban hammer Tongue

Thanks for writing this Chris. Whilst most people that may not be so close to this forum think the descriptions are stupid, they are scarily accurate lol
Nice introduction, i look forward to frustrating all of you in the near future. Big Grin
(15-11-2016, 08:03 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [ -> ]

Fill it up with diesel and it'll be good to go. lmao
(16-11-2016, 06:55 PM)RetroPug Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-11-2016, 08:03 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [ -> ]

Fill it up with diesel and it'll be good to go. lmao

I certainly wont be putting diesel in any of my current 306's lol