306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Diy wide arch kit trial... orders being taken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dodgy ....
eugh. Bad luck. What happened?
Well that's shite! You did very well not to pop that rear screen.

Must've reversed into a sheep!
Droplink fell off.
Looks like a stolen car on false plates ran into the back of you and then f*cked off.

But we all like getting smashed up the arse, don't we?
Bloomin Audi drivers eh!

Glad you and Kira are ok Smile

(14-11-2016, 01:33 PM)Rippthrough Wrote: [ -> ]Droplink fell off.

lmao Can we please not start that again? lol

(14-11-2016, 01:37 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a stolen car on false plates ran into the back of you and then f*cked off.

But we all like getting smashed up the arse, don't we?

Depends wether the other uy shouted surprise or not ninja
Any panels for sale?
#vulture
Aye, dumdum got it right lol, Audi with cloned plates decided not to stop at the red light I had stopped at.

Rozzers went around to the actual registration owner and it was a couple of 50 year olds with CCTV and a pile of speeding and parking tickets a foot high apparently

(14-11-2016, 01:49 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Any panels for sale?
#vulture

Rear drivers side quarter panel, slight dent otherwise good condition
as said on FB really sorry for you mate, absolute shitter . . . .Sad
Front end bits much cop?

Everyone ok btw?? Whiplash issues??
f*cking bad whiplash and Kira wants to kill half the Audi drivers she sees. Lol.

Bumper a little scruffy but drivers side wing, front doors, rear passenger door, mirrors etc are tidy. Few age dents but nothing huge. Passenger side wing has about a 2inch dent in it but have a spare now available assuming I don't get another moonstone.

Pm me a list of bits you're after and we'll chat
Dum-Dum would have that back on the road in a day or two Tose! Just tie a rope to the tow loop & to a tree, couple of tugs & she'll be straight!
Yeah that's true lol, I am not dumdum and want my car to drive in a reasonably straight line lol. Boot floor is a mess
That's a right pain in the arse that toseland, what you going to replace it with?
Hope they catch the sods!
(14-11-2016, 05:46 PM)procta Wrote: [ -> ]That's a right pain in the arse that toseland, what you going to replace it with?

a 306!   dunno yet, got a few ideas though so watch this space..
(14-11-2016, 03:41 PM)1616six Wrote: [ -> ]Dum-Dum would have that back on the road in a day or two Tose! Just tie a rope to the tow loop & to a tree, couple of tugs & she'll be straight!

This is because dum-dum is a hero Big Grin
That sucks! The joys of ANPR and cloned plates Sad
Does this mean i can have my mbc back now? Haha youve had it over a year i forgot..

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
(14-11-2016, 06:45 PM)Paul Baldwin Wrote: [ -> ]That sucks! The joys of ANPR and cloned plates Sad

yeah, tell me about it

I forgot about that too, seb.  ill look around for it.