306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: friday, the cars frozen over...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
fri;  de ice cars-go to work

sat;  mini cooper d---ex blowing at turbo

sun;  little as possible again
Fri- coach brake test, 3 safety's, refit gearbox to 70 seater then pint an bed ?

Sat- go look at bike I might be having, toss it off in front of telly

Sun- house work, pretend to help girlfriend while I actually just look at eBay then a take away Smile
Fri: Work then home, relax and comfort sick child.

Sat: Work till 1 then taking Mrs & child out to try new food place locally Smile

Sun: Probably end up at mothers house chopping firewood.
Fri: Work, then fireworks party that work put on with a bar and food and live music etc

Sat: Drive experience day that the gf got me a while back (Atom/BMW i3/Lambo) then up to Oxford to see some old uni mates

Sun: Deliver a sofa, collect a washing machine and new table and chairs.
Friday - Work til 4 then going to a garden centre invitation only evening thing with the family (dont ask)

Saturday - Not sure yet, food shopping & might play with the car

Sunday - Havent decided 100% but probably go watch french cars crash at Snetterton
friday - work, fix the rallye
saturdat - fix the rallye, sailing meeting, fix the rallye
sunday - track day
Friday - Do some ironing then work 2-midnight.

Saturday - Have to wake up far too early to go back to work and do something that will probably be 11am till 1am.

Sunday - back at work for an 8 hour day shift, probably accomplish nothing due to being excessively tired.
Friday: work
Saturday: shopping in Manchester, evening meal in the city and some drinks with mrs
Sunday: Couple of museums in the city, then home in time for NFL
Friday: work
Saturday: going to my old work to help out a bit and clean up my 2.1
Sunday: may go see rowell at sneterdon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Friday: day off today. Help the missus move out of her flat share back to her parents. Just about to hit the road to drive back to my parents for the weekend
Saturday: spend the day at the parents. Do not a lot
Sunday: drive home and veg out
Friday - work....

Saturday - work, again.

Sunday - sleep off the well earned cider hangover, then wash the daily and play with the new detailing goodies I've bought.

Friday: been working since 5am to put the racing mini back together after all sorts of issues with idle control and coolant circulation, I've just arrived at the hotel at brands hatch waiting for the other van and trailer to catch up....  Beer time!

Saturday: another early start, setup the garage, finish what I didn't have time to do on Friday,  daytime and night time practice and qualifying

Sunday: race day!  Britcar into the night race if anyone's interested Smile
Today had an interview with a new employer for a Business manager role

Sat sign up at least two new orders

Sunday sell a few cars

Monday find out how Friday's interview went