306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 1.9 XUD powered 205
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As title 

Must be solid with MOT and running
Hi.

Mine will likely be up for sale once it's done

Will be running a gearbox mounted IHI RH5

MOT til April I believe

Should be ready to sell in Jan. If you don't find anything in the meantime that is
Why are you wanting to sell yours Steve didnt you just get that?
(05-11-2016, 04:20 AM)Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you wanting to sell yours Steve didnt you just get that?

I enjoy the process; learning, constructing etc more than the driving ... I'll be driving it for a little while, but, I'll start a new project car Smile
Keep me posted I will certainly be interested Smile
Bumpo
Bump still on the look out for tidy xud powered 205 Smile
I can put you in touch with a fella who has an STDT. He's in Scotland though and it needs a new bonnet at least. Rare car though.
Mine will be available in next few weeks following a fresh MOT
Price of both please and maybe details of the stdt Smile
(08-04-2017, 09:43 AM)clarkey2010 Wrote: [ -> ]Price of both please and maybe details of the stdt Smile

Same price as I have mentioned in PM's Ive had for mine.
Region of £600 with 12 months MOT.
ill have 1 for sale soon. Miaim blue 1996 on a P plate. 12 months MOT. XUD9TE, HDI gearbox, FMIC, fuel wound up, K14 turbo wound up etc etc. GTi6 dampers all round, Skip Brown road springs, standard GTi TB and ARB. lowered around 35/40mm, GTX interior.. let me if you're interested. £1200 on here... will be on ebay soon if not.
http://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=35838

Mine is for sale
Needs to go quick as space is needed!
Bumpo still looking for the right one Smile
should have got ginges!