306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: team dynamics 1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Selling these on behalf of a mate

Team dynamics 1.2
16 inch
they need 3 new tyres
£160 ono

[Image: 403911_2858729099849_1008293158_2885165_...4897_n.jpg]

only picture i have of them at the moment, pm for details etc...
offset? seeing as theyre on a different car
theyve been on a 106 gti obviously a vts because of picture that make em 4x108 I presume.....?
i think that car is a c2, right?
i want them so much put will you set them aside till start of next month and ill have them?
4 x 108 is the bolt pattern, not the offset. If those are standard C2 fitment they'll be ET15-25.
Poodle Wrote:4 x 108 is the bolt pattern, not the offset. If those are standard C2 fitment they'll be ET15-25.

I'm sure I can see some 20mm spacers in that photo though.............
Yes Mowle!! Get them, see if a deposit can be sorted.
like jake said ill pay a deposit for them today!!
Make sure they're the right offset before putting a deposit down
And if you want two tyres to fit them I happen to have two in the right size for sale... ninja
/shamelessplug
cwspellowe Wrote:And if you want two tyres to fit them I happen to have two in the right size for sale... ninja

if they are 40's then technically they are too small Tongue

195/45/16 is closest match to standard Wink
Yes but 40's because race car
cwspellowe Wrote:Yes but 40's because race car
lmao
they were on a c2 belonging to a lad from scarborough. did put c2 in my first message but bloody predictive text lol. ill tell fix that he has interest
He's got a pm off me to !
plenty of messages lol. Called him today and someone is suppose to pop up to have a look etc and sort out shipping but he will let me know asap if they sell or not, he knows he got some interest on here.
Right scrap that lol, the that guy was interested wanted they posted and he'd rather just get them picked up. Called jamie and his number is 07769157298. Be easier talking to him rather than go through me.
Be more interest if you gave us the offset...
i said ill have them put i havent really got the means to us a phone for over a month but i can pay a deposit now
You do realise they have a spacer in them. Looks around 15-20mm.
kentiiboii Wrote:You do realise they have a spacer in them. Looks around 15-20mm.

whistle

mark_airey Wrote:
Poodle Wrote:4 x 108 is the bolt pattern, not the offset. If those are standard C2 fitment they'll be ET15-25.

I'm sure I can see some 20mm spacers in that photo though.............
Mowle5677 Wrote:i said ill have them put i havent really got the means to us a phone for over a month but i can pay a deposit now
i wouldnt pay anything untill you find the offset!
they could be completely wrong and wont fit, or youll need spacers
ive emailed the guy that had them on the c2 to see what offest they are and such