306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Roadkill ep55 - Cummins Swap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If your not into roadkill but like Cummins or vice versa I suggest you watch this

Edit:
If you are a man. You will like this.
If you are a woman, you should like this.
Also worth pointing out here, this is a true sign to the shear size of these US spec barges, that cummins literally dropped into that Caddy...like stock..if you have SEEN the size of a 12v cummins, you will understand my point here! We had to shoehorn it into a landrover! Nevermind a car!

That said, the MX5 with a cummins is a fair achievement , that said bonnet didnt get away quite so lightly in that build!
(12-10-2016, 08:05 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: [ -> ]Also worth pointing out here, this is a true sign to the shear size of these US spec barges, that cummins literally dropped into that Caddy...like stock..if you have SEEN the size of a 12v cummins, you will understand my point here! We had to shoehorn it into a landrover! Nevermind a car!

That said, the MX5 with a cummins is a fair achievement , that said bonnet didnt get away quite so lightly in that build!

Wasn't it only a 4bt in the MX5.

But yeah Cummins engine alone (before adding that big ZF box) is over a meter long, over a meter high and for scale that is a fair size Holset turbo hanging off the size as standard, like I don't think a DTurbo could even spool that unaided.

So excited to get mine.
seen it already and it was epic! Big Grin spotted the lda pin mod going on as well!
(12-10-2016, 09:43 PM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]seen it already and it was epic! Big Grin spotted the lda pin mod going on as well!

Was a great episode and I normally don't understand half the stuff they say but once I saw the bosch pump I was fine Big Grin
Never heard of Roadkill before, and it's now my favourite thing on in internet.
(13-10-2016, 09:11 AM)hotrodjacko Wrote: [ -> ]Never heard of Roadkill before, and it's now my favourite thing on in internet.

Yeah, I think it was rowell who introduced me to it, now trying to watch all the back episodes.
I've got motor trend on demand so get it all much earlier than YouTube. Also check out hotrod garage, engine masters and roadkill garage.