306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Spotify Family
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

I hate having to pay full price for things. i was on my mates spotify family account which allows 5 people premium access for £15 a month. He has now cancelled his account and I am left with either being free with ads, paying £10pm myself or creating my own family account and finding 4 other people to pay £3.

So if anyone would like to be member 2,3,4,5 of my family and pay £3 per month for spotify premium post below. I guess pay me for £36 for the year or setup a direct debit? Open to methods of sorting it. No reach arounds accepted.
I don't use it, but the wife does. I'll enquiry whether she's open to this.
Does this mean we all share the playlists we make!?

What about thr playlists we have already compiled?

Maybe interested ThumbsUp
Or just take out Spotify premium on the 33p a month for 3 months deal and re-do it each time it expires Smile
(27-09-2016, 02:49 PM)1616six Wrote: [ -> ]Or just take out Spotify premium on the 33p a month for 3 months deal and re-do it each time it expires Smile

does that require a new account? 

guys I dont know if you will lose playlists or anything. I presume you wouldnt lose anything. i didnt lose anything upgrading from premium to family.
If ex JJ is right and it's easy enough, I'll do that but otherwise, I may be in.
I'm only on my first 3 months so I can't be certain, but you can share playlists so in essence couldnt you share your playlist on the existing account & then create a new account?
anyone?
Me possibly