306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Happy Birthday to burnmw and JohnArbilt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a quick thread to say a very merry birthday to burnmw and JohnArbilt.

Happy birthday Lads, hope you have a good one today.
Happy birthday boys!
Happy Birfday......... Smile
:happy-wavemulticolor:
:occasion-birthday:
Happy Birthday
Happy birthday guys
Cheers guys, relatively good day considering I'm at work!

Got up, GF had already left for work so usual morning routine, went to leave for work and the M1 had reports of a 3 car accident, so decided to take the "scenic route" in, which is normally full of people doing 35 in a 60 for no good reason. Resigned myself to being extremely late, arrived 15mins late, not bad. Nice open country road today, nobody else about ThumbsUp

Then just had a lengthy argument with HR who were insisting I had 18days holiday to take before Dec 31st.... In fact I only have 5 which they've agreed I can carry over to next year, so 30days holiday next year FTW Big Grin

Finish at 4, back home open presents/mums coming round/have a roast/cake/possible play in the GF's new car/bed Smile
burnmw Wrote:Finish at 4, back home open presents/mums coming round/have a roast/cake/possible play in the GF's new car/bed Smile

That sounds like a good birthday to me mate.
Dum-Dum Wrote:
burnmw Wrote:Finish at 4, back home open presents/mums coming round/have a roast/cake/possible play in the GF's new car/bed Smile

That sounds like a good birthday to me mate.

Yup, mind you, I do finish at 4 every day so no difference there!
happy birthday!! :character-spongebobdance: x
Happy birthday lads! Hope you've both had a good one.
Happy birthday!
Happy one year older