306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: My friends Hdi for those interested
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-H ... 809wt_1139

We all had a big arguement on here the other day telling him its not worth that much but theres no telling him :roll:
But thats the car for those of you that seen the thread and wanted to see the car in question Smile
Hmm

/ troll
£1895?! Good luck to him getting that lol
I paid £750 for my w reg with fsh and 145k miles.
The only thing I think it has going for it is the colour
Well im not wanting to start an arguement and get another thread closed haha Wink i just put it up so those who were in the arguement can see what it was all about Smile
For those that knew him from .net, this is Mike's old car.

Stupidly overpriced, but apparently he has "good reputation locally" for selling cars...Given hes 10 mins from me Id love to meet the fools that buy cars from him!!
Professionally mopped but still some harsh swirls on the rear quarter unless that's my eyes!

It does look good though, but bearing in mind it's a modified car it puts it in a more limited market (coilovers and a remap, most people won't be interested), plus it's being sold in Cornwall so most of the potential buyers could be put off at travelling so far. Plus it'll fail the MOT with the phase 1 seats in since they don't have side airbags, not to mention the 'professionally' fitted HID kit which are 'legal'.

Good luck to him, if he manages to get over £1,600 then he's done well!
Yes Scott he was telling me about matey thats amazing with this power polisher and he came college and i was like yeh its shiney but what about all the swirls haha
Apparently he has someone coming down this week to buy it for 1750 lol some people need to be shot :/
Wow. That's incredible! Where does he find these people?
Of course he's going to tell you it's that much Wink
Scott Wrote:Of course he's going to tell you it's that much Wink

Exactly what a mate said to me haha
Matt Wrote:Wow. That's incredible! Where does he find these people?
Uhhhhh inernet Wink I honestly dont understand how he manages shit like that haha
I want to know what offers he got on ebay.....
Kimmie Wrote:I want to know what offers he got on ebay.....
This will make you laugh, its on auto decline for all offers below 1700 lmao
Lol, you mean he tells you someone is buying it for 1750...
Remapped for over £300! Jesus they saw that fucker coming!

I would also like more details on this HID kit thats fully legal. I see no headlight washers.

Also "golf 5 door which is more practical as i can fit a towbar to it!" Last i checked the made towbars for hatchback 306's......

What a retard
Its still not sold lol... Not that we expected it to be snapped up quick haha
pmsl
you can tell from the ad that hes trying to hard to sell it. it even reads like a secondhand car sales man would say it. nice car but imho i carnt see the bloke getting anymore than £1200.
LOL
Hes adament that the car is WORTH 1750s not thats how much hes trying to get, he thinks thats the market value and his is that good... i just lol at him it is hilarious lol
is he actaully serious?! im looking for a new diesel and this came up. what ever hes smoking can i have some too?!
Someone has bought it apparently, came from minehead, with the asking price and picked it up this evening lol whats wrong with some people :/
If you're in no rush to sell, there are somr daft people about that have no idea of a cars value.....I got 1650 for a chavved 1.4 a couple of years ago lol! Big Grin
So according to my mate, some rich kid came down and test drove it and given him the 1750 he was asking and off he went lol i think thats just luck tbh :/