306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 2000 Peugeot 306 HDi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys

Not really sure what to say to introduce myself.

My name is Matthew, 23 for Cornwall, UK.
I work for a company that makes alot of Ignition leads and other parts similar too, including full looms for classic VW's...
As it states in the Subject, I have a Peugeot 306 HDi. I've had it for a month now after almost 3 years of looking for one with fairly low miles, (99k when I brought it) ... 
The 306 seems to be a favourite with my and my mother as she has a 306 DTurbo and previously had TWO HDi's, and one 1.8 XSi...

Mine is a little rough around the edges so I've been on the prowl for another one and today I found one so its now down to stripping her naked and swapping/collecting spare parts! 

Could be after some more bits if they arise (Mainly Cyclone Alloy wheels I think they are also the standard on a gti-6?)
Welcome along, a lot of the club seems to be cornwall way. Hope you find bits ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello and welcome, plenty of local members to you with a good stash of parts Smile
(14-09-2016, 09:47 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and welcome, plenty of local members to you with a good stash of parts Smile

I will soon be searching through some pages, although I may have to get posting before I can buy anything? Is it 20 posts to buy? 100 to sell?

Brought a donor car in the same colour recently so taking all detachable panels, interior but it doesn't have alloys!?
Welcome to the club fella Smile