306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Swap?! C5 steeloys...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to swap my 4.5kg c5 rims...

Swap or swap plus cash if you got something i really like...

Want 15" rims. No need for tyres unless they already have ad08r wrapped on them.

Pic for attention and helpfulness...

[attachment=28221]

For rules... £100 for the rims alone. 

Would actually be for 5 as I have a spare
what size are these? 16?
15's......

You know if they are the early or late version? I think they are late given the tapered bolt seats?
Swap for my set of spare clones?
(18-07-2016, 04:36 PM)Ben_w Wrote: [ -> ]15's......

You know if they are the early or late version? I think they are late given the tapered bolt seats?

Can't remember but i've given them abuse and there is no signs of any cracking...other than one pair (fronts) where the paint (laquer) has a fun effect from the heat on track! 

And ywah, 15s

(18-07-2016, 04:42 PM)Orta Wrote: [ -> ]Swap for my set of spare clones?

I think I'd want cash my way for that buddy... As not really my first or secons choice...and cyclones are 10 a penny
Long shot, but are these still available? I don't have anything for swaps I'm afraid
(24-08-2016, 11:31 AM)mattsrallye Wrote: [ -> ]Long shot, but are these still available? I don't have anything for swaps I'm afraid

Yes.

Maybe available this weekend if new wheels sorted
Ok, let me know. I'm nowhere near you so would you be willing to post?
(24-08-2016, 07:21 PM)mattsrallye Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, let me know. I'm nowhere near you so would you be willing to post?

Where are you??
Aldershot, but work in Weybridge so would be posted there ideally. Postcode is KT13
(24-08-2016, 09:07 PM)mattsrallye Wrote: [ -> ]Aldershot, but work in Weybridge so would be posted there ideally. Postcode is KT13

You're not that fair from me dood..

Chipping norton!
Ah for some reason I thought you were way down in the West Country. It's still a 3-4 hour round trip though so if you are happy to post then I'll take them