306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: friday !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
fri;  last day in then 2 weeks hols

sat;  mini cooper diesel oil change

sun;  car boot ??
Friday - Get the hub off the fiesta, head over to Bash's for bearings pressed out/in, head back via Ford and the bank, refit this afternoon. Test drive hoping the wheel doesn't fall off. Wink

Saturday - Finish cleaning the Focus that I started on Tuesday lol

Sunday - Cheap vehicle show in town...no idea what it'll be like!

Monday evening - Retro meet at Shotley if anyone else wants to come. Smile
Friday go to work 6am to 4pm
Saturday go to work 6am to 4pm
Sunday go to work 6am to 4pm
Repeat for 21 days Sad
friday - work and pokemon go hopefully
saturday - sailing and cars
sunday - sailing and packing boats up
Friday - day off and going to watch Somerset play cricket this afternoon then out in Taunton for a few beers.
Saturday - maybe car stuff depending how I'm feeling in the morning then play cricket in the afternoon.
Sunday - not sure yet, maybe helping a mate pick up his bails of hay then car stuff I would imagine.
Friday: Work til 6 then be gay in the eunos
Saturday: Haircut then pick up a £100k Range Rover to do some chauffeuring for work for the day... shitting it
Sunday: Take the RR back and be gay in the eunos
Friday: chilling out doing nothing
Saturday: aiming to get a lot of work done on the 205
Sunday: continuing with 205
Friday: work, nice bit of positional mig welding practice making a gantry then I have a mitsubishi evo being delivered as a little job to do for next week 

Saturday: boring business related stuff like bank and invoices 

Sunday: hopefully get upto shelsey Walsh for classic nostalgia day
Friday - Rolled out of bed at gone midday, had breakfast, went out with a mate, had dinner, now considering going back to bed.
Saturday - Parkrun, supermarket, put fuel in motorbike or scooby (one or other), mow lawn, fix more rust on truck.
Sunday - Drive to work as there are no trains for early turn and no doubt be bored out my skull.
Friday: work my bollocks off then back to my parents. Went out for dinner
Tomorrow: up early, hair cut, various other things to do, get drunk with parents
Sunday: Go see my nan for dinner then head home