306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 21 mm torsion bars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So ive got a set of 21 mm torsion bas on the estte axle hat by any luck should be soming off this weekend.
£100 +p&p ono
upgrade for a gti6 arent they? may be interested Tongue
Yes they are, the gti6 ones are 20 mm i belive. Cully has some 21s fitted in his i think if you want to ask questions about handling on a three door. All i can say is they were really good on the estate on track
Yup.
I got 21s. Gti6 is 20
**Grins**
I hear they're a bit stiff over the kerbs? Wink
nothing compared to 23mm :p
(14-07-2016, 07:42 AM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]upgrade for a gti6 arent they? may be interested Tongue

To confirm, GTi6 are 20mm,   I have been doing some research and the 21mm estate ones are stiffer additionally than the 20mm ones, not just stiffer because they are larger they have a higher springrate per mm as well
(14-07-2016, 11:16 AM)toseland Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-07-2016, 07:42 AM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]upgrade for a gti6 arent they? may be interested Tongue

To confirm, GTi6 are 20mm,   I have been doing some research and the 21mm estate ones are stiffer additionally than the 20mm ones, not just stiffer because they are larger they have a higher springrate per mm as well

Rofl
Is that sentence for real?
lets just say they are a worthy upgrade imo. not sure what the Anti roll bar is like on the vts axle ive got. that can be sold as well if its good
ARB will be the same as a gti6 unless its a phase 2 which most were 23mm