306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Bought another megane.. R26 F1 content inside
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been after another megane to add too the collection for a while, saw this one advertised 50 miles away in the exact spec i want..

Went for a test drive on saturday and couldnt leave it there with the deal i negotiated.. left a deposit and will be picking it up this week sometime if everything goes smoothly Smile found it as a one lady owner car from new with full dealer history and most importantly its completely standard! even had the questionable stickers removed when new! 

[Image: IMG_7344_zps5cbsjgsk.jpg]

Been so happy with the performance of the DCi 175 i couldnt resist owning one of these :Smile

Keeping the DCi as a shared car with the GF and will still be tuning that!
Proper sir Mobile
that would have been a jag...
Yeah theres no sirs car.

Thats...I'm a larery rebelious prince car lol

Nice choice
Joining the bumming brigade for the 2nd time I see Matt lol Tongue Looks smart though, and a bit of a sleeper! how many cars do you own now Matt?
wow. might have a chance of getting it in PFC magasine!
(04-07-2016, 03:23 PM)MY95 Wrote: [ -> ]Joining the bumming brigade for the 2nd time I see Matt lol Tongue Looks smart though, and a bit of a sleeper! how many cars do you own now Matt?

Errr... a few ninja

(04-07-2016, 03:38 PM)Eeyore Wrote: [ -> ]wow. might have a chance of getting it in PFC magasine!

Nah its not a 172 cup on itb's with speedlines and a rollcage. f*cking pfc magazine shite.
Nice work, so now remap?
You have further sunk in my estimation.
(06-07-2016, 04:34 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]You have further sunk in my estimation.

you drive a subaru....
(07-07-2016, 04:51 PM)toseland Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-07-2016, 04:34 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]You have further sunk in my estimation.

you drive a subaru....

game set & match too toseland