306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: SOLD 2000 Peugeot 306 HDI DTurbo 3dr NOW £600
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this car is now sold!
BTW I'm open to sensible offers on this Smile
looks like a really good deal. gLWS!
Best advert i've read in a while lmao best of luck selling!
thanks Smile just want this gone now, got too many cars
i want something manual for the commute as auto is crap on fuel lol
buy this then for a small fee Big Grin i'm going down the BMW auto route but keep finding myself looking at RS4's which obviously isn't ideal
Wish this was closer to the Isle of Wight Sad
lol, i have a bmw auto
bump, been away on holiday and back now so this is available to view. form an orderly queue please

open to offers
Could well be interested in this, can't stay away from the 306 it seems haha
No problem, dropped you a PM Smile
(04-07-2016, 05:43 AM)rikky Wrote: [ -> ]This thread is for my Peugeot 306 HDI DTurbo (3dr) (W plate, yr2000) which sadly needs to be sold for a couple of reasons, one being that my wife doesn't like it and wants me to "upgrade"

Keep the car. Upgrade the wife Makeup
bump, still here Smile
Billy idol? Lol, amazing advert, almost seems like it should be more considering. Glwts though
I waited until my 80's MP3 playlist went onto that specifically for photo purpose Smile

Someone must want this, open to reasonable offers? Needs to go really!
If it was a Y reg i would be all over it for the cheaper tax! Depends how low an offer you would seriously consider?
27p a day.
It's a W reg.. tax is £20 a month on direct debit so hardly a worry!

I'd rather get rid than keep hoarding, my drive is full of cars..

Loads of people interested across other forums and eBay etc and then just don't hear off them, or they don't even reply to you.. bizarre stuff

(20-07-2016, 07:51 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [ -> ]If it was a Y reg i would be all over it for the cheaper tax! Depends how low an offer you would seriously consider?

PM'd you! Make me an offer?
Again this was sold and the guy hasn't showed up   Dodgy 

Fed up of utter morons now. So yes, still here. £600 and it's yours forever
Bump, offers?

Can't believe this is still here!