306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Who near Romsey...want £20?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want some team dynamics...in romsey.

Just not got the time for the drive down.

Anyone coming up from that area to Pugfest?

£20 for the legend who could pick them up and bring them for me?

Or if traveling close to me before then...?
Done.. Although they're not black 15" ones in poor condition are they?
(29-06-2016, 10:55 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: [ -> ]Done.. Although they're not black 15" ones in poor condition are they?

Ernmmm...

Maybe! Why?!?!
Ha, because a set were stolen from my garden about 5 miles away a while back. Pro race 1.3s, absolutely kerbed to feck. Tbf they've probably changed hands a few times since then. Could you link me please? I have no interest in buying them, I'm not going to gazump you or anything, just wondered who is selling.
(30-06-2016, 05:58 AM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]Ha, because a set were stolen from my garden about 5 miles away a while back. Pro race 1.3s, absolutely kerbed to feck. Tbf they've probably changed hands a few times since then. Could you link me please? I have no interest in buying them, I'm not going to gazump you or anything, just wondered who is selling.

They are fitted to a 206, in a scrapyard run by this lad.
He sending me all the pics today... Message me on FB and I will forward the pics to you.

I remember you saying about it now.

They have yoko pro2 tyres on supposedly.

I got one pic...they actually look more grey though.

[attachment=28130]
That's not them, not kerbed enough lol. there were chunks missing out of the spokes on my set, and i mean chunks! lol

Don't worry, i was just curious as much as anything, thanks. Smile