306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: French Car Show-Do I go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pretty new but really getting into all the ins and outs of owning a 306! just wondered what people thought about the french car show, should i go :?: is it good? what happens? i get the impression i need to book tickets shapish, so i need to make a decision!

Thanks for the advice Big Grin
i've not been to one before, but im buzzing at the thought of going this year! camping's meant to be a right laugh, and the other stuff's meant to be pretty cool too. mainly just a banterous weekend from what i gather. deffo go!
Yes.

There are many new members in and around the forums.
For sure, this place is probably one of the friendliest you will find!
I would go. An come camping with us! The show itself is good. But last year the camping was better than the show(apparently) I loved the show last year. Thought it was bloody good Big Grin
Yes!

Get your tickets booked now.

There will be over 60 members camping over the Friday and Saturday nights, so it's a great opportunity to meet us all, and our cars.

This year the 306's will also be able to have a parade lap around the track.

And, it's not THAT expensive either Smile
There is still while yet for ticket cutoff
Everyone from around the country is attending and its going to be a good laugh
Camping should be epic and the actual show check out the website
Looks like the general veiw is yes then!!
Definatly and from cumbria shouldn't be too bad to get to
Last year wasn't the best, but the weather didn't help with that! It's moved to a new location this year and they have a mega amount of traders/exhibits/sponsors, so it should be good! We will also be involved in the 306 parade lap Big Grin

Camping is also massively win, and will be the first real meet for this club. I'm definitely looking forward to it!
Ok it sounds great Big Grin is camping for just the Saturday night?
Chris.M Wrote:Ok it sounds great Big Grin is camping for just the Saturday night?

Friday and Saturday for most of us Smile
Good, i will book tickets soon then! excited now Big Grin
I your fairly new to the 306, you will come away from the show with so many new ideas! Some of the cars there are truly epic.....some tragic (but I think saxp are in the middle of the track this year?) and we're all a really friendly bunch so come over and have a chat!
EPIC CAMPING!

Come along the more the better!
told you!
Good to hear we've persuaded you! It should be an epic weekend!
Wish I wasn't missing this Sad
CHRIS............stop being silly and order yourself a ticket! Smile
Whoa whoa whoa!

There is no need to even ask that question... Get yourself down there! Lol

But seriously, go once, and you'll be going every year. This will be my 4th, and still love it...
Even I'll be there.

That's reason enough!
Well, ordered tickets now so looks like im coming! Big Grin
Good lad Smile
:clap: :dance: