306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Lowered Rear Beam (gti6)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lowered rear beam for sale, this is from a gti6 so gti6 TBs and ARB of course. I think the drop is around 40mm or possibly even more, it is definitely lower than 30mm, but not slammed. It has been repainted by someone else in the past but this was a while ago.

150 pounds collected from Warwickshire. Postage might be possible.

Collection from Pugfest maybe possible but frankly I don't want to lug a beam there if someone will back out and then I'll be doing hillclimbs with it in the boot, but feel free to ask.

Pictures can be taken if someone is interested.
can you post the pics up?
I'll take some soon and post them up.
cheers, mines looking abit worse for wear and never bothered lowering it, also was looking to upgrade so may be able to kill more than 2 birds with one stone Smile
Just get them to pay upfront, if they back out dump it on their tent. It is their problem after that lol
Good idea lmao

Will get pictures just a bit busy tonight and it is chucking it down. 64k mounts can also be included if I can find them but I'd just refresh them tbh given that they are 20 years old.
no worries, weathers bin terrible all day.
Ignore the yellow paint on the pallet, that is yellow hammerite from painting something else. It comes with ABS sensors & mounting brackets if the buyer wants the brackets. It has been painted by a previous owner so looks okay, but a touch up would make it look even better.

[Image: 29429g2.jpg]
Bump.
haven't been on here for a couple of days, if you aren't heading to pugfest until tomorrow then bring it with you, i'll be going in my estate so plenty of room to take it off you, public parking unfortunately due to my pug being off the road still.
Ok I'll bring it, I'll be in a red gti6 ph.1 with white wheels.