306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: HDi L-Bend and Lower Engine Mount. Must go this week.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys I have a 406 HDi inlet L-Bend (with air dosser) that youll need to do a FMIC and a lower engine mount holder for an XU10 lump but will probably fit most other pugs

Priced to sell this week or their getting weighed in for their ally.

L-bend is £15 posted or £10 collected from PPCITP, Ace Cafe or my house
Mount is £10 posted or £5 collected from PPCITP, Ace Cafe or my house

[attachment=1]
[attachment=0]
What's the condition of the mount? Will be so much Easyier to fit this than try and get my mount out and replace
The ally itself is solid but the rubber is shagged. You could use it to go to the garage, get your new mount pressed in to this and then swap them over easily at home. Thats why this if for sale cos thats what I did.
Sweet, may take that off of you then mate Smile just seeing if anyone is going to ace Smile
Dum I can take the mount off you at ace?
Matt, Poodle is coming PPCITP so may well be able to bring it back as I think hes a little closer than Phil
Oh right that's awesome then. I'll give him a text and see of that's okay with him Smile
I mean I'll buy it off ya if matt can't get it back?
Sorry Phil, i'll be picking this up at PPC for Matt. Too slow dude! Tongue
Haha no problem I'll buy it off matt when he's done with it

So no doubt I'll get it some time in 2020
Sweet dum what's the PayPal?
4WayDiablo Wrote:Haha no problem I'll buy it off matt when he's done with it

So no doubt I'll get it some time in 2020

Hahaha I'll be doing my mounts before FCS if all goes to plan Tongue
I'm interested in the L bend mate but bit of a noob question what does the air dosser do?
Thanks
Air doser works in conjunction with your egr - as the name suggests it changes the "dose" of air into the engine when the egr is active to help the exhaust gas pull through the system better. If you don't want it you can remove the butterfly valve and disconnect it from the vacuum solenoid and it won't affect your engine.
Matt Wrote:Sweet dum what's the PayPal?

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:dum-dum@hotmail.co.uk">dum-dum@hotmail.co.uk</a><!-- e -->
cm91 Wrote:I'm interested in the L bend mate but bit of a noob question what does the air dosser do?
Thanks

What poodle said below:

Poodle Wrote:Air doser works in conjunction with your egr - as the name suggests it changes the "dose" of air into the engine when the egr is active to help the exhaust gas pull through the system better. If you don't want it you can remove the butterfly valve and disconnect it from the vacuum solenoid and it won't affect your engine.

I am happy to remove the flap from the system for you but if you dont feed it with vac its pretty much stuck open anyway and isnt really a restriction.

If you want Ill get a closer photo.
hi dum-dum! ive heard alot about you and know you like your hdi's! dont suppose you have any intercooler pipes lying around? for my hdi i want to front mount it!

cheers
Shit dum totally forgot about this, still available?