306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: FCS 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
nice to see everyone yesterday
thanks to everyone that complemented my car
and thanks for everyone taking the time on their own

please share your photos and videos we all like to see them Smile

i will add more when i video edit them Wink

my first edit........

may have broke a rule to get by Rofl 

what happened for the red flag to come out? looks a fast circuit that!
I got loads of pics and video footage...need to get through it all and then if I start uploading tomorrow...should be able to post it up next week! lol
Great day out...my favourite show yet...other than missing some vital members
(05-06-2016, 11:13 AM)procta Wrote: [ -> ]what happened for the red flag to come out?  looks a fast circuit that!

red flag was coming out all day for general breakdowns and recovery of cars stopped and on there roofs
think they were using it to cycle the users and shrink the pitlane que too
I swear they over sold tickets for the 11-1... Last year it was open pitlane... This year it was que pitlane

I see now why they warned you about missing red flag...
The red lights were flashing when you came out the chicane and onto straight before camp
(05-06-2016, 12:23 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]I swear they over sold tickets for the 11-1... Last year it was open pitlane... This year it was que pitlane

I see now why they warned you about missing red flag...
The red lights were flashing when you came out the chicane and onto straight before camp

agree on overselling, so much queuing that was only alleviated by red flagging and everyone coming off. not really impressed by the 'open pit' claim if it takes 20mins+ to get back on.
Yeah me neither. Not "open" pit at all if I'm honest.

Also seriously still fuming about the 20-25min queuing at the end...to get the front of the que, Sam behind me...to be told to turn around!
you are lucky i was stuck behind sam on track! whistle

someone running out of talent in front of me!

Anyone know if there were pro photographers there on track and if so who? Any vessel or photos of mine are greatly received.

Anyone know if there were pro photographers there on track and if so who? Any vessel or photos of mine are greatly received.

Photos not vessels.
Good to meet and chat to those of you who I did. Great selection of 306's. See you at pugfest.
(05-06-2016, 01:51 PM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]you are lucky i was stuck behind sam on track! whistle

Was the track damp? Looks a bit slippery even before that bend!
Nope. Dry
Cool but was warming as day went on
(05-06-2016, 02:08 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2016, 01:51 PM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]you are lucky i was stuck behind sam on track! whistle

Was the track damp?  Looks a bit slippery even before that bend!

Damp with Rowells PAS fluid, yes.
Any1 get any of mine. Tbh i thought this years was shocking. Rubbish compared to last year.
that laugh is evil Big Grin
(05-06-2016, 04:25 PM)fatlapit Wrote: [ -> ]Any1 get any of mine. Tbh i thought this years was shocking. Rubbish compared to last year.

In what way?
So I didn't miss out on much this year then?
was a good weekend will upload everything to facebook but ive got a taster. good to see you all again. Smile
[Image: 15c2hv.gif]via Imgflip GIF Maker
Nothing for families
Not may traders
Even the track time was sketchy at times.

Also dont hit a cone at coombe
depressive much
Was a good weekend catching up with my oc friends and chatting to a few that I haven't before cant wait for pugfest now
I have to admit, it was one of my favourite days...
No stress, totally chilled out, cost me very little (other than tickets themselves), actually only spent £3.50 on the day.
Plus smiles all day from banter, laughing at the laughable and having a riot on track.
Only annoyance was location and the end of 11-1 session 25min que to turn around
I have to agree this year seemed very relaxed and the club stand was more of "parking" for all the people going on track. Really enjoyed it. Was the people that made the show this year not the show itself
I liked the vibe this year, no dickheads, no bimbos and no pressure cooker environment.

Not sure I missed the drifting as combe is not a track for watching, can live without the dodgems and most of the traders I wouldn't have bought from anyway. In a way it was nice to be parked nearer quarry although track noise did get annoying by the end of the day.
As otgers have said it was very relaxed and stand was organised on the morning and then became a car park when front row left for track. Our space was very tight and other clubs clearly had more space with fewer cars. Will have to raise thst issue. Otherwise I really really enjoyed it!
usual lack of photos from me I'm afraid, only a handful of shots of random cars on track >

[Image: TH-2016-06-05--6400_zpsz0ouwgjo.jpg]
[Image: TH-2016-06-05--6404_zpsayjve7xe.jpg]
[Image: TH-2016-06-05--6414_zps4v60lrrf.jpg]
[Image: TH-2016-06-05--6417_zpss8npqj11.jpg]
[Image: TH-2016-06-05--6421_zpspnb8qjhj.jpg]
[Image: TH-2016-06-05--6432_zps995jjjpd.jpg]
Some great photos there!

I had a really good time, and so did the misses! So that is definatley a bonus!

Was also the only white Rallye there, so that made me happy haha

Sent to much money on food and drink, and got sunburnt by the clouds

Defiantley a great day haha
Who's missing their bonnet? Can't be good for air resistance lol!
that 205 did lap after lap after lap with that cone stuck under it!
(05-06-2016, 08:16 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: [ -> ][Image: TH-2016-06-05--6432_zps995jjjpd.jpg]

This cone turned up on facebook i believe its the same one!

[attachment=27895]
Lol, surely they noticed that? Looks like that would've been a better one for Lapit to hit... Tongue
Pages: 1 2