306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Citroen AX GTi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INot mine, it belongs to the apprentice lad down at my mate's garage. If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll gather more information.

He wasn't in today so I don't even have a price or anything yet. Just gimme a Holla if you are interested and I'll get more info. For the sake of rules it's £2000.

that would look sick on my fondmetals.
excuse my ignorance, are these like a 205? 1.6 engine?
1.3/1.4 iirc
Same 1.4 engine as an early 106 XSi.

They're 106 based rather than 205.
4" shorter wheelbase than a 106/saxo but mostly the same running gear.

100 bhp tu3j2 as Anthony said
Had two AX's, I hope the £2000 is just for the sake of forum rules as its worth less than half that
Forum rules only, no clue what he wants for it. Said I'd just gauge interest here. Pretty rare beast
prices for AX's have gone way up in the last couple of years, finding GT/GTi spec ones in good complete condition is near enough impossible lol

few on ebay over the last 6 months have sold for 1500+ and had a black GT last november at the local auction go for £1250 (also rotten as)

i'd love that tbh, shame i don't have the money, you think he'd swap for the volvo? lol
Rare as rocking horse shit!
much more info required tbh, mot, history, corrosion any issues etc
Looks like MOT expired October last year and guessing it hasn't been on the road since a year prior to that judging from when the tax expired.

Previous MOT history looks clean enough and looks to be low mileage (87k when last MOT'd)
Would love this. Imagine one with a 1.9 td? Would be alot of work but different
its be ruined and crap with an xud9.
I meant an ax with it in i wouldnt do it to a gt
I want one of these quite a lot.
(10-05-2016, 06:11 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]Had two AX's, I hope the £2000 is just for the sake of forum rules as its worth less than half that

usually i agree with you but not in this instance, An AX GTi is worth good money and ive always wanted another one!
(11-05-2016, 07:32 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2016, 06:11 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]Had two AX's, I hope the £2000 is just for the sake of forum rules as its worth less than half that

usually i agree with you but not in this instance, An AX GTi is worth good money and ive always wanted another one!
+1
they are going up in value because if you even think about crashing one you die horrifically..

still want one tho. .