306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: morning, its friday !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
fri;  struggle to 17;00

sat;  mot her dads van

sun;  car boots start I think, nice weather forecast so getting up early
Fri: up at 6am, new routine as need 36hr days...off to work.
People arrive this eve...music practice.
Sat: manic day...finialising in an acoustic gig where i now seem to backing everyone musically
Sun: gocarting and a curry...mates getting married
Friday: currently sat outside garage dropping car of for clutch/DMF then work 9-5

[Image: 8B434412-6CF6-4424-92E7-A4C3961253A4_zpsqppvyibm.jpg]

No idea what else yet!
Friday - Putting the Scooby back together (hopefully, been saying this all week) take it for a drive and go to the supermarket

Saturday - Parkrun then pub

Sunday - Pub
today; pay lockup rent
tomoz; mot bike, put up trellis for elderly neigh bour, sandblast spare rear beam. collapse in a heap.
sunday; papers, lunch, siesta.
(06-05-2016, 07:24 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]No idea what else yet!

Given the cost of the DMF & fitting presumably not much else lol.

Friday - Fit a new ARB bolt and gearbox breather that I collected from Bash last night. Take it for a drive, probably need petrol today though. Sad Fit an uprated fuel pump to a track CRX this afternoon hopefully.

Saturday & Sunday - No idea, presumably there'll be some 306 fixing of some sort, and some thrashing... And some air con use in the Focus if it's as hot as predicted. Also got to fit a Mondeo door latch for my Dad at some point.
Today finished at one then down the pub for a couple now trying out the new bbq

Tomorrow kicking the junior salesman Arse into shape as I'm back in the hot seat

Sunday draw the plans up for the new man shed then family bbq and lots of beer in the afternoon
Friday: slightly earlier finish at work then give the car a good check over ready for its 600+ mile round trip this weekend 

Saturday: holiday 

Sunday: holiday 

Monday: holiday
Friday: worked the most horrific shift of my life, applied for a new job during my break

Saturday: about to work a 3 1/2 hour shift. Ikr how pointless, off out for a few tonight

Sunday: up early I'm off to Birmingham Smile should be awesome
Friday - Southampton - Slough - Reading - Milton Keynes - Leeds. Chilled out.

Saturday - Job for my self this morning. Garden done this afternoon now having a few beers and BBQ.

Sunday - Trip to Cleethorpes to collect some bits. Ice cream ect with kids whilst there seen as the suns out!