306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Rear washer feed pipe.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone tell me what route the rubber feed pipe to the rear wash/wipe on a 306 5dr MK1 hatch takes once it has left the pump by the bottom of the o/s front wing.
Front washers work fine and water does get to the rear wipers but not as much as I would have expected - and it may be something to do with my floor pan in the drivers side filling with water. Only the area under the carpet is getting wet and soggy and there are no traces of water anywhere on the top i.e leaks from roof, corner of windows or sunroof drains etc. Starting to run out of the obvious areas of suspicion.
It goes into the car behind the F/O/S arch liner then up the driver side "A" pillar then along the roof to the driver side grommet for the boot.
Dum-Dum Wrote:It goes into the car behind the F/O/S arch liner then up the driver side "A" pillar then along the roof to the driver side grommet for the boot.

How easy is it to pull out? As in, is it clipped in or loosely mounted?
iirc its just there. not clipped or anything. think i managed to tug mine off.. i mean out relatively easily. obv disconnect it from the end your pulling away from first...
Dum-Dum Wrote:It goes into the car behind the F/O/S arch liner then up the driver side "A" pillar then along the roof to the driver side grommet for the boot.
i need to get mine off, but im going to just pull it off the washer tank and cap the end