306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Cheap vnt turbo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as title really, as long as it works and you can post im happy. bigger the better really you know where its going guys
Dunno how big your looking but the 2052v on mine seems not to bad. They can be gotten hold of pretty easy and cheaply.
Got one on my watch list already. Rather give someone on here the money though if there is one avaliable
Fair enough, I have got 1 but that's my spare ?
I got a 2052 which I probably won't use obviously take frost up on his offer, first, if he wants to part with his
(18-04-2016, 01:22 PM)mr_fish Wrote: [ -> ]I got a 2052 which I probably won't use obviously take frost up on his offer, first, if he wants to part with his

Is that the "tight" one?
Well as luck would hve it on a scrap car outside there is a gt2056s that i should be able to get for nothing. If not youll all recive pm regarding a turbo
(18-04-2016, 01:22 PM)mr_fish Wrote: [ -> ]I got a 2052 which I probably won't use obviously take frost up on his offer, first, if he wants to part with his

I'm keeping mine as a spare for that just incase moment.
I've got a 2056v and a 2256v here.